The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I also agree that life begins at conception. But I believe that rights start at birth.

Also if the mother dies then the baby dies without intervention. The baby doesn't come out on its own or live. If doctors Assist then babies can be removed and survive but their is a limit on how young of a fetus that can happen with.
    I would hope people don't use abortion and give their babies for adoption or better yet use prevention. However some religions don't allow contraception still and some didn't until recently. They help create a market for abortions.
    Wrap it before you tap it. Would you rather do,that or kill a living thing? Sperm isn't a baby.

But I respect the right of women to control their own bodies.

I think you and I agree upon this... the problem is that after viability, simply removing the fetus from the mother's body doesn't result in it's death... a doctor must actively kill the fetus, which I think at that point, viability, most people consider it a baby.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    THIS IS THE ONLY WHITE HOOD I'VE EVER WORN

mPwntd7.jpg

Since you posted this ^, I thought I'd post the best condom commercial ever. ***Adult Content***
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzCAEjPTnRI

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I do not and never will....The fact that murder is considered a crime is not governing "other peoples morality".....I believe human life begins at conception...Other's don't...I don't feel like by them fighting to keep abortion legal that they are "forcing their morality" on me...I don't feel like your support of abortion is you shoving your righteous morality down my throat...I assume you just don't think human life begins at conception....

Personally I have no problem with your definition when a life starts. But that's my personal opinion. However at conception tends to be a more religious and less scientific term for many and I thought in the United States anyway we also believed in the separation of Church and State.

So here again that's like trying to force your opinion on others when many disagree exactly when an actual life begins.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Personally I have no problem with your definition when a life starts. But that's my personal opinion. However at conception tends to be a more religious and less scientific term for many and I thought in the United States anyway we also believed in the separation of Church and State.

So here again that's like trying to force your opinion on others when many disagree exactly when an actual life begins.

Separation of church and state
    Where is that found in the constitution?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom