The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Oh you do care. And you are flat wrong. The success of the republic isn't in danger because of what the president (this or any in thenpast) tells the American people about military strategy.
    If you want to know more then rejoin or become a contractor

Please don't assume that you know how I feel or what I find important. I stated that it doesn't matter to me who is in charge with regards to my desire to know. Like I said I feel strongly our desire and need to know is an important and key to our Democracy, I truly believe this. So there it is.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Please don't assume that you know how I feel or what I find important. I stated that it doesn't matter to me who is in charge with regards to my desire to know. Like I said I feel strongly our desire and need to know is an important and key to our Democracy, I truly believe this. So there it is.

I only went off of what you said. So please don't say what you don't mean and if someone argues against something you stated then don't get mad.
    Uh duh that's all I did is argue what you just said again lol.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Trump lives rent free in the White House, all Trump properties and in Dee Dee's head.

I am concerned for yuo Dee Dee, see your doctor about your blood pressure, you're going to stroke out, man.

BTW if you look carefully at my last sentence you will se the propper use of you, your and you're.

SPELLING !!!!!

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    As our president, were you happy with Obama negotiating with and releasing terrorists who found their way back to the battlefield to kill Americans again even though we were promised theynwouldnt be able to because they would be watched and or were innocent victims just mistakenly rounded up by soldierrs on the ground?

The president is engaging in military strategy. He doesn't owe the American people any further explanation despite what the liberals want to think. Show me in the constitution where he has to talk about troops strength and strategy to the people. He told you what the mission is now. Nothing further must be communicated.
    End of story

Who said I was happy with it? You? That don't make it so.

Keep in mind some of us could actually support someone and not support every little thing they do. I think this was used against me with regards to my little thing with Trump and his supporters.

Ah well.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I only went off of what you said. So please don't say what you don't mean and if someone argues against something you stated then don't get mad.
    Uh duh that's all I did is argue what you just said again lol.

No, I find that your saying that you don't believe what I said was genuine. It is, I don't care who's in charge when it comes to this matter.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Because I don't like Obama I'm a hypocrite?

No, because you brought up that no matter what Trump did I would find it objectionable. Although I have a bias this doesn't mean I don't have a valid reason why I wouldn't accept this from any leader even one I strongly support. I tried to make that clear. This has nothing to do with Trump.

You brought it up and then showed you have a bias against Obamacare where other than retirement he hasn't done any good. I guess I just don't get why you even brought itup, especially now.

The only thing comes to mind is you don't find my statement as to my objections of needing to know as being sincere.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    No, because you brought up that no matter what Trump did I would find it objectionable. Although I have a bias this doesn't mean I don't have a valid reason why I wouldn't accept this from any leader even one I strongly support. I tried to make that clear. This has nothing to do with Trump.

You brought it up and then showed you have a bias against Obamacare where other than retirement he hasn't done any good. I guess I just don't get why you even brought itup, especially now.

The only thing comes to mind is you don't find my statement as to my objections of needing to know as being sincere.

Ok I'll give you one thing. I'm glad that he eliminated don't ask don't tell. I'm not gay.
    If I sat down and really thought about it i could come up with a fee things. But I still believe he is a traitor.
    My point is that there was not enough good to even come close to all of the bad

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    No, it is true. At least in my opinion. No status of Forces we don't stay.

Now your response is short so that may not reveal your complete objections so I wouldn't mind hearing them.

You don't think a status of forces agreement could have been reached if Obama wanted It? Come on. Don't get hung up on b.s.
    Also we were still in Iraq. It's smoke in mirrors

Also I'm glad you have your opinion. It's a.free country. I just have My opinions too and in a debate type setting like this I'm going to fight tooth and nail for my opinions and not others. It doesn't mean everyi be shares my opinions but in my opinion they are wrong and that is why I argue my opinion. Same as in a court. Same as in a.debate. you don't concede the other person is right when you are trying to win.
    Out in public I wouldn't argue with you. I'd be polite and walk,away
    If you said something I don't like. But this is the stage for debate

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom