• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So the Trump camp has an interesting interpretation of the decision...

Maybe they had two things typed up, and posted the wrong one.

CnH7G7vWcAEVnMA.jpg:large

Just another example of Trump's reality distortion field. He feels like if he says crap often enough it will be true.

From: Judge Rules Virginia Can?t Force Delegates to Back Donald Trump - Washington Wire - WSJ

"But Judge Payne explicitly avoided weighing in on whether Republican National Committee rules requiring convention delegates to follow the results of their states as dictated by state and national party rules. Judge Payne said he “lacks jurisdiction to adjudicate” the broader unbinding question.

The Republican Party’s rules explicitly state that they take precedent over state laws and state party rules.

Judge Payne’s ruling has no impact on the rules of the GOP convention, which will be determined by the convention’s Rules Committee when it begins meeting Thursday. A group of anti-Trump delegates have spent recent weeks aiming to build a coalition to unbind convention delegates from Mr. Trump, though their odds of success remain long."

And I learned from #NeverRelevant that odds against success mean that you should just lay down and surrender

Ho Hum, another day another antiTrump screed. Do you guys ever step out of character

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Personally, I think it's a bad idea... but whatever. I won't be anywhere near that place. I wonder what the NRA has to say about this. Needless to say, the RNC will be MUST see tv.

Kut (is sure they relay their response to the cricket brigade)

It kinda looks like some of the younger members who missed it will get a chance to have their own 1968

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Also, Johnson now at 9% nationally. I said months ago I thought he'd get 10% when this is all said and done...
    CnLYTY6WYAAKXR3.jpg:large
    Interesting that Trump is pulling only 66% of republicans. Wonder who those 21% of others have supported in the past...

Johnson appears to be more attractive to republicans than democrats, according to that chart.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    ...and now she's going to talk---I mean screech.

I tend to call it cackling. So maybe we're both right and it's a screeching sort of cackling.

Also, Johnson now at 9% nationally. I said months ago I thought he'd get 10% when this is all said and done...
    CnLYTY6WYAAKXR3.jpg:large

Huh. So Donald trump has a problem with women. Hillary Clinton has a problem with men. Garry Johnson has a WORSE problem with women. Jill Stein has the BIGGEST problem with women! And men have a problem making up their minds. Kinda shatters a stereotype.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Well... maybe Pence will still get out of the campaign so as to get a cabinet post, which would allow Mitch to be governor again.

A boy can dream.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Ok, but this should also lay bare any of the conspiracy theories about Trump trying to get HRC elected. Newt would never be part of anything like that.

I think.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So, new polling shows Trump with small lead in: Pennsylvania, Ohio (no real surprise there), and... Florida.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls

Curiously, in Florida, a 2 way race with HRC leaves him within the MOE. But, a 4 way race puts him +5%. Not sure if that's a polling issue or a demographic one.

Either way, HRC must be sitting (on) bricks.

ETA:
    Trump also with slight lead in Iowa.

Last edited:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The republican platform committee has gone full retard. With a platform like this they deserve to lose. It's not reflective of the general American public or reality. No doubt the American Family Association and their related lunacy groups had more than a bit to do with this. First they choose Trump then try to foist this on the country. The sooner they implode the better.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/13/us/politics/republican-convention-issues.html

Republican Platform Continues to Move Right on Day Two - NBC News

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So.... GenX conservatives will be looking for a new party.

This is maximum suckage.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom