That VETO stamp is gonna get pretty worn out over the next 2 years...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well sir, that must mean you win. I've (me and anyone that happens to have a D after their name on a voting record) officially been named a traitor to the republic on INGO. I guess I'll go hang my head in shame because I don't agree with your particular brand of politics.... lol

Do you ever wonder where people would get the idea that the demoncrats are doing things to bring this country to it's knees?

Here's another one of the brethren at work............ as posted elsewhere on INGO

Citizen Dave: We must repeal concealed carry - Isthmus

Can you guess the former mayor of Madison, Wisconsin political leaning? No?
    Let me google that for you.........
    Dave Cieslewicz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why is it that freedom restricting assbags are mostly demoncrats?
    Maybe it because the demoncrat party is the main house of the progressives libs today.
    Northeastern RINO repubs have a small hold on the progressive label too.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I love how people blame the democrats for America's ills, while giving republicans a pass. Not a huge fan of either, but I certainly lean more to the democrat side.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I love how people say "but republicans do it too" as and excuse for demoncrat behavior.

Freedom sucking control freaks.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    The Senate and House should pass and send everything possible to the Liar-In-Chief. 'Force' him to veto it. Show him up for what he truly is.

Then, folks will know what a scumbag this guy is, and see for themselves that his mindless rhetoric about 'compromise and cooperation is, and always has been, bull:poop:

The guy deserves and should get no respect, as he truly believes that 'compromise and cooperation' means 'give him whatever he wants, without question'. He's never been any different. Anyone that knows (or knew) of him in South Side Chicago already knew this before he was elected Senator, let alone POTUS.

Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama......

What do I win?
    Ding, Ding, Ding! We have a winner!
    trophy.jpg

Carter repeatedly was polled as the worst POTUS in modern history until the Liar-In-Chief came along.

Last edited:

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    While I would never argue that Mr. Obama and Mr. Carter were anything but among the very worst, neither one of them gave us the Patriot Act. I daresay that did more to harm our personal liberties than anything else in recent memory, maybe even more than the Affordable Care Act. But I guess it's ok since it has "patriot" in the name, only a traitor would oppose something named patriot. Republicans take our liberties away in the name of national security, democrats take them away in the name of righting social wrongs. SCOTUS decides that even though it violates the constitution, it is in everyone's best interest after all, so it's ok. Saying you like one party or the other is like saying you prefer child molesters to serial killers. One might be worse than the other, but neither is worth your support.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Well sir, that must mean you win. I've (me and anyone that happens to have a D after their name on a voting record) officially been named a traitor to the republic on INGO. I guess I'll go hang my head in shame because I don't agree with your particular brand of politics.... lol
    I'm glad you understand your situation. Hope you take your newfound humility to heart and truly think about what the Democrat Party has done to personal freedom for Americans before you defend them again, sir. Supporting 30+million murders of innocents over the last 40 years is only one instance of Liberal Democrat perfidy. War Against Women?(Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, et al); Gay Rights supercede Everyone Else's Rights? Let's talk about how that enhances personal freedom. Government suppression of the Christian religion? More personal freedom. Politically Correct Speech? Liberal Democrat invention (actually, borrowed from the Communists, but what's the difference anymore, really?).

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    While I would never argue that Mr. Obama and Mr. Carter were anything but among the very worst, neither one of them gave us the Patriot Act. I daresay that did more to harm our personal liberties than anything else in recent memory, maybe even more than the Affordable Care Act. But I guess it's ok since it has "patriot" in the name, only a traitor would oppose something named patriot. Republicans take our liberties away in the name of national security, democrats take them away in the name of righting social wrongs. SCOTUS decides that even though it violates the constitution, it is in everyone's best interest after all, so it's ok. Saying you like one party or the other is like saying you prefer child molesters to serial killers. One might be worse than the other, but neither is worth your support.
    Well we may be rapidly approaching the point where I can no longer support the Republican Party, but we're not there yet. I haven't been able to vote for a Demorat for over 40 years now.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    History books are written and published by those that want you to view events how they view them. Memory is the best history book.

Memory is the best history book? What do you do when you don't have someone that remembers?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Memory is the best history book? What do you do when you don't have someone that remembers?

Ever see the 1975 version of RollerBall?
    The library of the future is all on computer. Cause those pesky books are hard to track down and change.
    Rollerball (1975) - IMDb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollerball_(1975_film)
    "Later, he tries to access some books from a library, but to his disappointment, he finds that the books have been classified, transcribed, and stored in one of the major corporate computer banks."

[video=youtube;g6-rcIjKFFs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6-rcIjKFFs[/video]

Then there's Fahrenheit 451 (book and movie)

Fahrenheit 451 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "Captain Beatty, Montag's fire chief, personally visits Montag to see how he is doing. Sensing Montag's concerns, Beatty recounts how books lost their value and where the firemen fit in: Over the course of several decades, people embraced new media, sports, and a quickening pace of life. Books were ruthlessly abridged or degraded to accommodate a short attention span while minority groups protested over the controversial, outdated content perceived to be found in books. The government took advantage of this and the firemen were soon hired to burn books in the name of public happiness."

Fahrenheit 451 (1966) - IMDb

[video=youtube;fMBu6RUMJg0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMBu6RUMJg0[/video]

olhorseman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Middle of nowhere NC
    Then you have to reference multiple sources, whatever is available, to understand the history you want to believe. The history of any conflict depends on whether the history books were written by the conqueror or the conquered. Reading both "histories" may provide the true history.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do you vote for mouth breathing gun stealers? If so, it doesn't matter what you profess to believe when it comes to firearms rights because you're no friend of ours in any way, shape, or form.

No, I don't. I'd be open to voting for a candidate who leaned left and wanted to decrease gun legislation. The opportunity to do this is very far and few between however. Most of those on the left are either too scared or too stupid.

So you don't vote? :laugh:

BTW, I'd choose different adjectives. Most on the left are too arrogant and delusional. A very dangerous combination.

Both parties are a threat to the republic that needs closely watched like our founders said, but the demoRATs are also traitors to the republic in my opinion and so is anyone who supports them. Your boy and his party has intentionally systematically dismantled and embarrassed and illigitimized and weakened this country. Thanks

You mean the GOP has never done anything traitorous, only the Dems? That's a hoot. I'll remember that joke for the next work picnic!

I wouldn't excuse Republicans for their acts of treachery. Both parties are all about wielding the power, and what they accomplish is towards that goal first and foremost. They will tell you anything to get you to support them, and then they'll bend you over and make you think it's good for you. However, in recent history no Party has taken America further from its founding principles than the Democrats have in the last 7 years.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So you don't vote? :laugh:

BTW, I'd choose different adjectives. Most on the left are too arrogant and delusional. A very dangerous combination.

I wouldn't excuse Republicans for their acts of treachery. Both parties are all about wielding the power, and what they accomplish is towards that goal first and foremost. They will tell you anything to get you to support them, and then they'll bend you over and make you think it's good for you. However, in recent history no Party has taken America further from its founding principles than the Democrats have in the last 7 years.
    I don't agree with everything the Republican party does. The last line of your post that I've highlighted in bold hits to the heart of the matter. Members of the Democrat party are constantly seeking to undermine and restructure the Constitutional principles way more so than the Republicans have ever attempted to do.

Top Bottom