That VETO stamp is gonna get pretty worn out over the next 2 years...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    perhaps, but if the entire Democrat agenda had been crammed down your throat, I think you'd have a bit more to complain about besides Benghazi and Obamacare doncha think?

I LIKE that homosexuals can get married should they choose to...
    I LIKE that if a woman decides to abort an unwanted pregnancy, she can...
    I LIKE that I can walk into Blythe's and buy just about any firearm I want with minimal hassle...

basically I like having the FREEDOM to do just about anything I damn well want to...without having someone cram their morality down my throat.

as I've said before... I want my house with the white picket fence, I want my wife and 2.5 kids, a job to pay for it all, and you to leave me the frig alone... yeah, I know it's a lot to ask for, but all the political BS that gets done in the name of "morality" (insert whatever word you feel needs to go here) needs to leave me the eff alone. :xmad::ranton:

i think I went off on a little tangent there... but screw it... I'm leaving it there...

You get out of here with your logic. The INGO social statists won't be happy!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Shadow8088 said:
    I LIKE that I can walk into Blythe's and buy just about any firearm I want with minimal hassle...

One of these things is not like the other....

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    I think most liberals are simply ill informed and scared of guns. Guns and self-defense contradict with absolutely nothing on the left.

Iguana :poop: . The naive ones are scared of guns for one reason. The intelligent self-serving ones (think Hillary) are scared of them for an entirely different reason. And guns and self defense have EVERYTHING to do with that...

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Iguana :poop: . The naive ones are scared of guns for one reason. The intelligent self-serving ones (think Hillary) are scared of them for an entirely different reason. And guns and self defense have EVERYTHING to do with that...

Self-serving, yes. It's about control to them. I'm saying outside of any particular liberal's influence, it doesn't contradict.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    perhaps, but if the entire Democrat agenda had been crammed down your throat, I think you'd have a bit more to complain about besides Benghazi and Obamacare doncha think?

Obamacare is no small complaint. Last year my employer offered an awesome health care plan at no cost to employees. This year...it really sucks because Obamacare changed the rules. Every time I hear an Obamanut beam about how many people have insurance that didn't have it before, I wonder about the orders of magnitude more that were financially raped to make that possible. Obamacare was passed using lies and parliamentary tricks.

Anyway, Obamacare and Benghazi are only a small sample of the complaints I have against the democratic/progressive agenda, which you've left off your small list. But I guess if you're trying to support a point, neglecting elements that don't support your point is in your best interest.

Again, you're leaving off a lot of stuff the progressives want that oppose your point. And you're giving credit for one of those items that few "progressives" would ever support! Just look to the mecca of progressive thought, California, and see if you could walk into a gun shop there and as freely purchase what you can here. Progressivism ain't about freedom. "Social Justice" isn't about equality, and it isn't about personal liberty. Look no further than the fruity queen of progressivism, her Majesty, Nancy Pelosy, for the logical conclusion of progressive thought.

basically I like having the FREEDOM to do just about anything I damn well want to...without having someone cram their morality down my throat.
    Damn that sounds an awful lot like personal liberty. Surprisingly, I want the same. But I'd be a fool to look to the progressive agenda to get that. The democrats have been overrun with moon beams and unicorns. They want more government to govern YOU. As I said. "Social Justice" and personal liberty are incompatible concepts.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    History Trivia buffs, I'm wondering...has there been another President with absolutely no legislative achievements in 6 years?

Another? Who are you speaking of as being the most recent, because it obviously isn't Obama? Perhaps you meant legislative achievements you don't agree with?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I hope Barry wears out the veto stamper. I don't like the idea of the pipeline in the first place.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    One of these things is not like the other....
    :+1:

Does DiFi ring a bell? She definitely doesn't want anyone buying an "assault rifle". She didn't get her precious AWB passed so we can still buy an AR or AK. JMHO, but Dems aren't to be thanked for buying any gun you want.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Don't confuse terms.

Liberal != Democrat

Democrat != Liberal

I fancy myself a liberal. I want to be left alone. And I want the government to leave others alone.

IN TODAY'S market, however, Democrat seems to = Leftist.

Liberal also != leftist.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    And the president of the company addressed the economics. He said it made economic sense what it was proposed and oil was below $40 a barrel, it made economic sense when oil was over $100 a barrel, and it still makes economic sense now that oil is $50 a barrel.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    well, as a democrat, I'll take the blazing veto over having the entire republican agenda crammed down my throat.
    Both parties are a threat to the republic that needs closely watched like our founders said, but the demoRATs are also traitors to the republic in my opinion and so is anyone who supports them. Your boy and his party has intentionally systematically dismantled and embarrassed and illigitimized and weakened this country. Thanks

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Do you vote for mouth breathing gun stealers? If so, it doesn't matter what you profess to believe when it comes to firearms rights because you're no friend of ours in any way, shape, or form.

No, I don't. I'd be open to voting for a candidate who leaned left and wanted to decrease gun legislation. The opportunity to do this is very far and few between however. Most of those on the left are either too scared or too stupid.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Both parties are a threat to the republic that needs closely watched like our founders said, but the demoRATs are also traitors to the republic in my opinion and so is anyone who supports them. Your boy and his party has intentionally systematically dismantled and embarrassed and illigitimized and weakened this country. Thanks

You mean the GOP has never done anything traitorous, only the Dems? That's a hoot. I'll remember that joke for the next work picnic!

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Well sir, that must mean you win. I've (me and anyone that happens to have a D after their name on a voting record) officially been named a traitor to the republic on INGO. I guess I'll go hang my head in shame because I don't agree with your particular brand of politics.... lol

Top Bottom