That didn't last long. ABC Cancels Roseanne after tweet about Obama aid.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What percentage of Americans use the lingo 'lede'? ;)

I am - she is offensive and I'll prefer she'd be fired. But that's TBS's call, and I don't have cable...

This. If her show was cancelled or if it stays on, Nielsen wouldn't be able to tell the difference in my household

John who?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Ok.

I'm seeing some "Love is Love" and "Hate is Hate" type stuff. So, in that context, I will add, "Humor is Humor."

Apparently Minnie Driver (who I'm not particularly a fan of, but I think she's a decent actress) tweeted something, taking exception to the use of the "c" word. She said something about how it is inappropriate because Ivanka doesn't have the "warmth or depth."

That's funny right there.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Ok.

I'm seeing some "Love is Love" and "Hate is Hate" type stuff. So, in that context, I will add, "Humor is Humor."

Apparently Minnie Driver (who I'm not particularly a fan of, but I think she's a decent actress) tweeted something, taking exception to the use of the "c" word. She said something about how it is inappropriate because Ivanka doesn't have the "warmth or depth."

So clearly, she has someone to handle her social media for her...'cause, yeah, I chuckled at that one.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Not even the actors have to do something to offend...

john_schneider_general_lee.jpg

Daisy Duke never offended me....:)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ok.

Given that 'arena' I would expect Minnie Driver to play it fast and loose

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Nasty, vulgar humor has it's place, but it's not on my TV. I think TBS does themselves a huge disservice by airing this piece of ****. I can't even stand to watch her commercials, so when I flip the channel, I sometimes find something more interesting, and don't flip back. Can the networks monitor when people turn off something in mass, or is it still the old Nielsen ratings system?

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Can the networks monitor when people turn off something in mass, or is it still the old Nielsen ratings system?

I'd love to think so... but I doubt it.

Same with when Tony Katz can't go 5 seconds without mentioning himself... I'd like to think WIBC can feel when I change the channel... but I know they don't. It's satisfying enough for me, I guess.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hope my post above is deemed quality. I'm racing to 100 so I get to look at all the really good shiny bits in the classifieds.

It's true. Every 50 quality posts unlocks a new hidden area of the classifieds.

At my level, I can see people's first born children up for sale.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's would be great if you could just cut down tv to a few things. I don't watch it and if it ran HGTV 24/7 the wife would be happy.

Top Bottom