• ...and so much more!
  • sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    Unchecked immigration has caused horrific problems everywhere in the world it has been allowed to happen, we're not going to be an exception.

See?!
    See? I never advocate for anything to be unchecked no matter what the topic whether immigration or even buying fruit bc if ya don't you will have a bad apple!

That ship has unfortunately sailed over the last 4 years!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Oh and if your not NATIVE AMERICAN like myself then your immigrant to! Maybe you should go check out your roots.
    No such thing as native American in what I believe you mean it to be.
    Even American Indians came from Asia, Siberia, etc... if you really want to go back that far.
    By most accounts American Indians were here around 400 years before the first Spanish, Portuguese, English, or Vikings landed in North or Central America.
    I have a Lenape 14x great grandmother on my father's side, which means I probably have nothing left in me blood wise other than history of my ancestors. That said anyone born in America is a native American. However, all people that live here came here by immigration of their ancestors from a far away place. All of us.
    Like you I have no problem with legal immigration. I have some very good doctors that were legal immigrants who become citizens.

So legal immigration is just fine.

Last edited:

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    No such thing as native American in what I believe you mean it to be.
    Even American Indians came from Asia, Siberia, etc... if you really want to go back that far.
    By most accounts American Indians were here around 400 years before the first Spanish, Portuguese, English, or Vikings landed in North or Central America.
    I have a Lenape 14x great grandmother on my father's side, which means I probably have nothing left in me blood wise other than history of my ancestors. That said anyone born in America is a native American. However, all people that live here came here by immigration of their ancestors from a far away place. All of us.
    Like you I have no problem with legal immigration. I have some very good doctors that were legal immigrants who become citizens.

So legal immigration is just fine.
    Well then we are all immigrants by that theory then! Let's not change definitions like the left do everyday. Lol
    And thanks for supporting LEGAL immigrantion. I can assure everyone here the LEGAL immigrants i know, many, are super proud to be here and productive assets to our society.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Well then we are all immigrants by that theory then!
    It's not a theory it's now considered historically correct.
    Start looking into it. You will see in the last five years or less they've made a lot of progress in American Indian history. The linguists, and archeological finds etc is fascinating.

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    It's not a theory it's now considered historically correct.
    Start looking into it. You will see in the last five years or less they've made a lot of progress in American Indian history. The linguists, and archeological finds etc is fascinating.
    So im not getting reparations? :crying: lol

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Doing the job the feds won’t do:

Now ICE will come get him and release him so he can do more crime. That's what Sheriff Grady said they do. ICE is actually aiding criminal illegals.

Top Bottom