• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm glad you posted. I only remembered a few verses.
    Yeah, I don't remember ever getting past the dog. I mean, why would a cow try to catch a dog? Same with the horse and the cow. I know cowboys use horses to catch cows, but I don't think the horse would do it on its own. :scratch:

Reactions: oze

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah, I don't remember ever getting past the dog. I mean, why would a cow try to catch a dog? Same with the horse and the cow. I know cowboys use horses to catch cows, but I don't think the horse would do it on its own. :scratch:
    I used to think the same things. And of all the things she swallowed that didn't kill her, it took a horse to be the last straw? But then again, I took everything literally as a young oze.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I used to think the same things. And of all the things she swallowed that didn't kill her, it took a horse to be the last straw? But then again, I took everything literally as a young oze.
    I think it was ultimately the fly that killed her though. The horse thing was fake news.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Either that cement truck was nearly empty or they are paid by the hour. I have never seen a truck run that slow.

Good thing they aren't pouring it for looks.

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    I'm guessing that your wife didn't come here on a non-immigrant visa, which is what the examples you gave would have required. And why are you including what you chose to pay an attorney?

And why should they be reimbursed for the costs? Does it cost to check the application? Background check?
    I am 1000% against ILLEGAL entry into any country. I think many are failing to separate legal/illegal.

Of course, she came on a visa. Not saying you do but, People have reading comprehension issues here because they judge people who they have never been in their shoes.

No one said reimbursement. The process is bunk. They reject people (wifes sister) for no reason and keep her money. That should be refunded if there was no fraud involved. Paying for background checks and health checks as part of the process is ok as long as you are granted the process. They blatantly reject many for no reason.

Now, with me, I had things on my record from when i was young they made me get it expunged? (Owi) Why the heck does that matter? Im a us citizen already! They just throw up road blocks to see if they can drain money from you.

Top Bottom