• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    What do you expect from someone you just called a [STRIKE]dick[/STRIKE] Richard?

Ask around, I've met quite a few people on here. I'm sure they'll all agree that I'm pretty terrible.

You're okay. Except when you give those hugs around the throat.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Maybe tone it down it bit then. I really don't care what level of importance you do or don't have, you really don't need to be rude just because it's online.

I'll vet all my responses through you from now on before posting so I don't hurt anyone's feelings; provided you can keep from calling me names and hurting my E feelings.

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    Shouldn't that be a two way street?

Sooooo,

No sammich then?

Did you actually read the thread? Or did you just jump in to talk ****? I said to maybe have some respect for a woman who posted earlier, had nothing to do with me. Do I really have to argue the merits of not being an ******* to people online?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Did you actually read the thread? Or did you just jump in to talk ****? I said to maybe have some respect for a woman who posted earlier, had nothing to do with me. Do I really have to argue the merits of not being an ******* to people online?

You can try but you've got a long road ahead of you here and I'm far from the only one you need to talk to. We do a lot of "big boy" talk around these parts. Speaking of jumping in to talk ****.....

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

Yes. Any more questions?

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    I never saw where Phylo was being rude, just telling it like he sees it.

That because you LIVE on this site. You are used to every conversation being aggressive and people attacking someone else for having a different opinion. It amazes me every time I log on, reading the ****y comments of grown men.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    When was the last time one of your guys had hot lead poured down his throat in front of the rest of you? Or, taking a statement from a distraught mother. Her daughter was deaf so the men that came in their house asked questions. Every wrong answer they took a finger off. She watched her little girl sign "why mommie" as they cut the rest off.

Cops in this country think they know the drug wars.

I have never experienced any type of violence in 20 years. The only drug war I know is watching a couple of stoners fight over the last bag of Cheetos.

Top Bottom