• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Most...as soon as their wife got a visit from one of the drug dealers LT's or their kids disappeared never to be seen again. It is so much easier going after the guy with a few pot plants...most of the time.

Oh, I see. Didn't realize there were untouchables among us outside of politicians. Guess I'll have to pay more attention so I don't accidentally upset some super-duper mean guy.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Most...as soon as their wife got a visit from one of the drug dealers LT's or their kids disappeared never to be seen again. It is so much easier going after the guy with a few pot plants...most of the time.

Its so much easier to talk **** from the safety of the interwebs than to go out in the world and do something worthwhile.

Tired of Lies

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2013
    Nashville
    Its so much easier to talk **** from the safety of the interwebs than to go out in the world and do something worthwhile.

Actually, my husband spent almost three years undercover in the drug war in SA and may still have a bounty on his head. Most people have no idea what the real drug players will do to protect their trade. No idea.

Tired of Lies

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2013
    Nashville
    Yeah after 20 years of policing I have no idea what goes on in the world. No idea.

When was the last time one of your guys had hot lead poured down his throat in front of the rest of you? Or, taking a statement from a distraught mother. Her daughter was deaf so the men that came in their house asked questions. Every wrong answer they took a finger off. She watched her little girl sign "why mommie" as they cut the rest off.

Cops in this country think they know the drug wars.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    When was the last time one of your guys had hot lead poured down his throat in front of the rest of you? Or, taking a statement from a distraught mother. Her daughter was deaf so the men that came in their house asked questions. Every wrong answer they took a finger off. She watched her little girl sign "why mommie" as they cut the rest off.

Cops in this country think they know the drug wars.

What point are you trying to make exactly? Your husband is a badass? Ok, if he worked undercover in South America I'll give him credit for being a badass. You've gained some right to make comments about what "most" cops in this country know or are willing or not willing to do? Sorry. Your husband may be a badass but what he has or has not done does not entitle you to any of the credit or to claim knowledge superior to what some others have actually done. Frankly, I don't know what the hell drug cartels in South America have to do with this conversation, other than you wanting everyone to know that your husband is a badass.

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    What point are you trying to make exactly? Your husband is a badass? Ok, if he worked undercover in South America I'll give him credit for being a badass. You've gained some right to make comments about what "most" cops in this country know or are willing or not willing to do? Sorry. Your husband may be a badass but what he has or has not done does not entitle you to any of the credit or to claim knowledge superior to what some others have actually done. Frankly, I don't know what the hell drug cartels in South America have to do with this conversation, other than you wanting everyone to know that your husband is a badass.

You sound like a giant Richard right now. Are you just mad that someone scored higher on the badass meter than you? Chasing a couple homies with dime bags has made you the Drug Czar, got it. Badassity Level: Restored.

-Jake-

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    NWI
    You sound like a giant Richard right now. Are you just mad that someone scored higher on the badass meter than you? Chasing a couple homies with dime bags has made you the Drug Czar, got it. Badassity Level: Restored.

To be honest you sound pretty dumb right now.

Unrelated to the above: I am of the opinion that the war on drugs is an incredible waste of resources. I am also of the opinion that it is stupid to conduct no knock warrants.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

Yes, as that's exactly what I indicated with my claims of knowing everything throughout this thread. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else and have never claimed to be a badass. You know nothing about me or what I've done or haven't.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Yes I'm a hater for calling someone out for being overly aggressive to a new woman member on a forum. You got me.

I don't consider it overly aggressive, I call bull**** bull**** when I read it regardless who types it, how long they've been here or their gender.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    134132531461.gif

Top Bottom