• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I'm just hoping this drillsgt guy takes me up on my wager. I could get an AWESOME snow blower and probably a 2nd video card for my PC or a boost to the engagement ring fund. I should have asked for more, but I imagine anyone with the name "drillsgt" as their username probably will have trouble pulling more than $1K out of a bank account.

Don't believe what you hear, you can actually make very good money in the military.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    It's okay I believe you, i'm sure you own lots of guns. Watch out though i've heard owning guns promotes conservatism and makes you like Ted Cruz.

I own 1 firearm. It's a Ruger SR9. I would like to maybe own a Blackhawk, a Ruger 10/22, and a Glock 17. I'm interested in an AR-15, but believe that to be a fantasy that I can't afford at any point in the near future.

I also don't have a lot of ammo because *******s buy up all of the 9mm the second it gets in stock. My carry ammo is 147 Federal Premium Hydrashock. I buy it on Gunbroker because no one carries it around me and every time I get the inclination to check online, it's sold out or costs more than Gunbroker.

I am also an Indiana state LTCH holder. It's pink piece of paper that I waited for something like 6 months for and had to laminate myself.

Would you care to keep making stupid assumptions about me or are you ready to put your money where your mouth is, sir? $1000, cash, paid within 72 hours of my submitting to you proof. You of course will agree to not share my personal information with anyone, to prevent me from getting harassed.

Does this sound fair?

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Why would you "imagine" that? Seems like an odd - and hateful - statement.

No, it's just most of the time I see someone with some sort of military attachment to their name it's some kid who wants to be a Marine because of Halo or something like that.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I own 1 firearm. It's a Ruger SR9. I would like to maybe own a Blackhawk, a Ruger 10/22, and a Glock 17. I'm interested in an AR-15, but believe that to be a fantasy that I can't afford at any point in the near future.

I also don't have a lot of ammo because *******s buy up all of the 9mm the second it gets in stock. My carry ammo is 147 Federal Premium Hydrashock. I buy it on Gunbroker because no one carries it around me and every time I get the inclination to check online, it's sold out or costs more than Gunbroker.

I am also an Indiana state LTCH holder. It's pink piece of paper that I waited for something like 6 months for and had to laminate myself.

Would you care to keep making stupid assumptions about me or are you ready to put your money where your mouth is, sir? $1000, cash, paid within 72 hours of my submitting to you proof. You of course will agree to not share my personal information with anyone, to prevent me from getting harassed.

Does this sound fair?

You should not get an AR-15

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Like the stupid assumption you made a few posts up about drillsgt's bank account?

Seems like drillsgt's gotcha rattled. You might need to lie down and take a nap.

You might need to unbutthurt yourself. I'm curious why you didn't say anything to him when he made a baseless assumption. Go on, go ask him some questions like "Why would you assume he has no guns?"

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Does this sound fair?

The Walmart in Paoli had quite a bit of 9mm in stock today. Not the Hydroshock stuff but plenty good enough to go shooting with.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Never fails, when some people run out of arguments, cries of "troll" etc inevitably follow...

Why look, here's another one!! This thread is great!!!

It's okay I believe you, i'm sure you own lots of guns. Watch out though i've heard owning guns promotes conservatism and makes you like Ted Cruz.

Or you become a mass murdering member of the NRA.

ACA is Constitutional. I'm sorry you think ONE man overrides MANY others. I often find group-thought to be more reliable and intelligent as a whole than one man (some exceptions apply, just not with Cruz).

Plessy v. Ferguson was constitutional in its day.

Remind me to keep buying all the 9mm I can lay hands on...

No, it's just most of the time I see someone with some sort of military attachment to their name it's some kid who wants to be a Marine because of Halo or something like that.

And that would be an assumption, as they say.

I...I would vote for this.

Of course you would, and you would swear it was constitutional.

The Stig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Eastern Greene
    You might need to unbutthurt yourself. I'm curious why you didn't say anything to him when he made a baseless assumption. Go on, go ask him some questions like "Why would you assume he has no guns?"

You seem to be very mean, hurtful, and now confused.

I wonder why you wonder why I do not ask other people questions.

I would ask him, but since you assume he is playing Halo he will probably not respond.

:p

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    You seem to be very mean, hurtful, and now confused.

I wonder why you wonder why I do not ask other people questions.

I would ask him, but since you assume he is playing Halo he will probably not respond.

:p

If you're hurt by my comments you need thicker skin, I guess. It's okay...I won't hurt your delicate sensibilities any further. I wouldn't want to bruise your ego.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Why look, here's another one!! This thread is great!!!

Or you become a mass murdering member of the NRA.

Plessy v. Ferguson was constitutional in its day.

Remind me to keep buying all the 9mm I can lay hands on...

And that would be an assumption, as they say.

Of course you would, and you would swear it was constitutional.

You forgot Dred Scott

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Freedom stripping? Me? Just what your party espouses religiously.

I'm sorry, didn't you just say I shouldn't be allowed to have an AR-15? Last I checked I met all of the legal requirements to have one, so if you're such a Constitutionalism, why are you telling me I can't own one? Does my freedom of speech bother you so?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'm sorry, didn't you just say I shouldn't be allowed to have an AR-15? Last I checked I met all of the legal requirements to have one, so if you're such a Constitutionalism, why are you telling me I can't own one? Does my freedom of speech bother you so?
    No, he didn't.

Top Bottom