• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    He is a Tyrant and Dictator. His policies are predicated on the theft of my Liberty and Property and the enslavement of my children through debt and inflation. Cruz merely is wanting the Constitution to be adhered to, as their oaths require. BIG difference!

ACA is Constitutional. I'm sorry you think ONE man overrides MANY others. I often find group-thought to be more reliable and intelligent as a whole than one man (some exceptions apply, just not with Cruz).

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    what about 2008 through 2013? i hope you like gov insurance shoved down your throat

Did you miss the part of the quote where he claimed 2006/2007 were blue? Why quote my post if you aren't going to actually comment on any of it?

As for 2008 - 2013, you are of course aware that the 2008/2009 deficit was inherited and mostly due to a Republican president making unwinnable wars on made up enemies and also handing money out to private corporations that were going under. The blues turned that around and, as usual, marched the deficit steadily downward. This is the same thing that happened after Reagan spent the debt into the stratosphere.

No I don't like government insurance but I didn't comment on that, nor is it government insurance in the first place. We are being made to buy insurance from private sector corporations. Obviously simple facts like that aren't worth keeping straight for quite a few here, but I think they are important.

Last edited:

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    I agree.

I for one am tired of seeing this fools post. Does the forum have an "ignore" option?

It does. You could also just not reply...just as I didn't reply to giovani...I tend not to put much stock in what people who can't use the proper form of your/you're say, particularly when they're trying to insult me.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It does. You could also just not reply...just as I didn't reply to giovani...I tend not to put much stock in what people who can't use the proper form of your/you're say, particularly when they're trying to insult me.

You should just go back to talking about your make believe SR9, I doubt you really own any guns.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    You should just go back to talking about your make believe SR9, I doubt you really own any guns.

Would you like to make a wager on that sir? Put up some money, I'd like to buy a snow blower, so let's wager $1000. I happen to have strapped to my hip right now, I'll take a picture of this message, the date, and the gun. I'll even send it to you via a text message on the condition that you not spread my phone number.

Sound good?

*EDIT*

Just so we're perfectly clear, I'm dead serious on this and I expect you to hold up your end of the bargain.

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Never fails, when some people run out of arguments, cries of "troll" etc inevitably follow...

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Never fails, when some people run out of arguments, cries of "troll" etc inevitably follow...

I'm just hoping this drillsgt guy takes me up on my wager. I could get an AWESOME snow blower and probably a 2nd video card for my PC or a boost to the engagement ring fund. I should have asked for more, but I imagine anyone with the name "drillsgt" as their username probably will have trouble pulling more than $1K out of a bank account.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    What would people rather Ted do, lie like the rest of them? Like his policy or hate it, at least you know what he stands for. If every politician was like that choosing candidates would be much simpler.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Would you like to make a wager on that sir? Put up some money, I'd like to buy a snow blower, so let's wager $1000. I happen to have strapped to my hip right now, I'll take a picture of this message, the date, and the gun. I'll even send it to you via a text message on the condition that you not spread my phone number.

Sound good?

*EDIT*

Just so we're perfectly clear, I'm dead serious on this and I expect you to hold up your end of the bargain.

It's okay I believe you, i'm sure you own lots of guns. Watch out though i've heard owning guns promotes conservatism and makes you like Ted Cruz.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    What would people rather Ted do, lie like the rest of them? Like his policy or hate it, at least you know what he stands for. If every politician was like that choosing candidates would be much simpler.

There's a difference between standing for a belief and then holding the entire government hostage when the majority of people think you're wrong. There comes a time and a place to realize that you've lost...Teddy's time came at attempt number 30 to repeal Obamacare. Seriously anything after attempt number 30 means you're delusional in thinking you can win. It's just a waste of taxpayer time and money and that's all this shutdown was. Obamacare isn't going to be delayed, stopped, or neutered. At best you might get something for the debt ceiling, but I doubt it.

He's just hurting people who can't work...people who WANT to work. Who will make their rent/house payments, car payments, pay their grocery bills, credit card bills, etc? What about those who are currently working and not getting paid? They don't even get the "benefit" of sitting at home worrying about how to make ends meet. What about the taxpayers who have to foot this $300 million/day bill to shutdown the government?

Again, I understand about standing up for a belief -- I do it here all of the time. But I'm not causing people to lose jobs and costing millions in taxpayer money. At what point does it go from standing up for belief to refusing to realize that you've lost?

The Stig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Eastern Greene
    I'm just hoping this drillsgt guy takes me up on my wager. I could get an AWESOME snow blower and probably a 2nd video card for my PC or a boost to the engagement ring fund. I should have asked for more, but I imagine anyone with the name "drillsgt" as their username probably will have trouble pulling more than $1K out of a bank account.

Why would you "imagine" that? Seems like an odd - and hateful - statement.

Top Bottom