• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I doubt they will out number the host countries, it there is a point where they could gain control of much of their respective governments thus turning the countries into what they want and with laws that further their agenda. Have we not changed our laws to reflect the values and beliefs of others in this country?

I think it's much more likely that right-wing governments spring up in Europe, and legislation similar to the Nuremberg Laws is passed. Not that extreme, but bad nevertheless.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Swedish males attend clinics concerning raping refugees?

Kut (crosses Scandinavia off the list of places to visit)

They have opened a rape clinic for male victims but they're not saying anything has to do with the "refugees " .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB6CbZluQ2c&feature=player_detailpage

I got that story jumbled with this story about rape , child abuse and prostitution in German refugee camps .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=O7d7IZdFZH0

My bad .

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    They have opened a rape clinic for male victims but they're not saying anything has to do with the "refugees " .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB6CbZluQ2c&feature=player_detailpage

I got that story jumbled with this story about rape , child abuse and prostitution in German refugee camps .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=O7d7IZdFZH0

My bad .

I thought it odd that refugees would wait til they got to Sweden to start raping. As far as that stuff occurring in Germany, prostitution isn't a concern. Child abuse and rape are, but I don't think such an occurrence is unique to any one refugee group when you have masses of people living in camps where law essentially doesn't exist. It's certainly not a place I'd want to be.

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    I doubt they will out number the host countries, it there is a point where they could gain control of much of their respective governments thus turning the countries into what they want and with laws that further their agenda. Have we not changed our laws to reflect the values and beliefs of others in this country?

Actually if you watch the above link in some parts of Germany, Germans are the minority. They do outbreed us, it may take 100 years.

The interesting part is how much the liberals who support alternative lifestyles etc also support this non tolerant group.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    There is a way to Vet these emigrants.......if they will eat bacon,you can maybe trust em,they than move to the interview.....and if they don't.......

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    At first I was at a loss as to what the Paris attacks hoped to accomplish, disregarding the usual bloodlust, in terms of a larger purpose. It seemed guaranteed to vastly increase the attack aircraft and the bombs targeting IS. Then today I hear the CIA director calling for more leeway in domestic spying and a backdoor into robust encryption algorithms, using Paris as justification. Hmmmm. How paranoid is paranoid enough?

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    At first I was at a loss as to what the Paris attacks hoped to accomplish, disregarding the usual bloodlust, in terms of a larger purpose. It seemed guaranteed to vastly increase the attack aircraft and the bombs targeting IS. Then today I hear the CIA director calling for more leeway in domestic spying and a backdoor into robust encryption algorithms, using Paris as justification. Hmmmm. How paranoid is paranoid enough?

This, I was going to make a thread, still might, that they supposedly found the terrorists had been using encrypted apps to communicate. I don't care how many terrorist attacks there are we should never give up encryption integrity.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

This is the danger we must guard against.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Paris Attacks Fuel Debate Over Spying - WSJ

Attorney General Loretta Lynch agreed Tuesday that encryption is posing challenges for law enforcement. “It does cause the loss of a very valuable source of information,” she told the House Judiciary Committee.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    We're having no trouble finding these people with the methods we have now. The attackers (or at least most of them) were already known to authorities by what I've been told. There's just nothing we can really do until they commit a crime.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

If we think that the leaders of Daesh actually believe their prophecies and the Koran, the attacks serve the purpose into goading the World into a great battle where they'll have just 5000 soldiers left to fight and then Jesus (yeah, I didn't stutter) will come back to lead them to victory. They want to bring the Apocalyptic battle about.

I had read somewhere that they were using texting feature on some video game system to PM each other. I imagine the texts are sent encrypted.

This, I was going to make a thread, still might, that they supposedly found the terrorists had been using encrypted apps to communicate. I don't care how many terrorist attacks there are we should never give up encryption integrity.

This is an area where many people on the left and right can agree.

Tough **** loretta.

Exactly.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    We're having no trouble finding these people with the methods we have now. The attackers (or at least most of them) were already known to authorities by what I've been told. There's just nothing we can really do until they commit a crime.

Sure there is. Boots on the ground, capture, arrest and interrogation just to name a few.

Our alphabet agencies have become too used to compromising everyone's privacy to do their work spying on the bad guys.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Sure there is. Boots on the ground, capture, arrest and interrogation just to name a few.

Our alphabet agencies have become too used to compromising everyone's privacy to do their work spying on the bad guys.

True. That whole collecting data on Americans thing. Crapped their own bed with that one.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I didn't read through all 66 pages, forgive me if this has already been said. How hard can it be to turn away the males aged 20 to 40 or so. Women, small children, infants, probably going to be safe to let in, at least chances are much greater than the others.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis

I'd think if they were members of daesh you could arrest them for a number of things.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

"Build a better mouse trap and sure enough along comes a better mouse"

Our enemies are getting better and newer methods of communications and we'll just have to work that much harder to out tech them.

We should never give up our freedoms for a bit more safety. Those that want this aren't true Americans or haven't read our Constitution.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    "Build a better mouse trap and sure enough along comes a better mouse"

Our enemies are getting better and newer methods of communications and we'll just have to work that much harder to out tech them.

We should never give up our freedoms for a bit more safety. Those that want this aren't true Americans or haven't read our Constitution.

Hey.....leave the Mice out of this OK.....making me very nervous.......:):

Top Bottom