• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Were the Viet Cong a country, sovereign nation or a city (war on a city - holy hellenic wars)? If all you have is a pick, does everything look like a nit?

Just answer the question. Which country are we at war with? You make the claim we are at war, so with which nation are we making war?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    uj2cw.jpg

:yesway:
    :+1:

This is really an eye opening thread.
    Is it really any different than any other political thread?

Guys, I have it fixed. I have written the Obama Administration and advised them that all Syrians are in favor of homeschooling. That will get them deported in record time!

:hehe:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just answer the question. Which country are we at war with? You make the claim we are at war, so with which nation are we making war?

War | Definition of war by Merriam-Webster
    : a state or period of fighting between countries or groups
    : a situation in which people or groups compete with or fight against each other
    : an organized effort by a government or other large organization to stop or defeat something that is viewed as dangerous or bad

Who was making the reading comments???
    War does not have to be nation to nation.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

L-e-t m-e s-p-e-l-l i-t o-u-t f-o-r y-o-u. Were we not at war (undeclared, but still war) with the Viet Cong? Were they a country. If not, and they weren't, then do you NEED to be a country for us to be at war with you? Were the Barbary Coast pirates a country (nod to IndyDave). And you never answered MY question about whether you were more concerned about semantics or substance.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    L-e-t m-e s-p-e-l-l i-t o-u-t f-o-r y-o-u. Were we not at war (undeclared, but still war) with the Viet Cong? Were they a country. If not, and they weren't, then do you NEED to be a country for us to be at war with you? Were the Barbary Coast pirates a country (nod to IndyDave). And you never answered MY question about whether you were more concerned about semantics or substance.

Is that really the example you want to use?

Top Bottom