• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Mr. J....it is not that we agree or disagree. I could care less. It is all in your delivery.

We hear a lot about you. You have pushed the edges for a long time.

My request is that you stand down for a while. Take it or leave it. Your call.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    OK, what is the difference. I said we we are being invaded. You got snarky. You are irritating. You twist everything to fit your narrative. Agree are not I really do not care. You changed up what we were saying....again.

Keep pushing and yes, The hammer will come out.
    You honestly do not know the difference between these refugees and illegals? One is vetted and goes through a process that takes a helluva long time and goes through multiple agencies. One just crosses the border and enters the country. No-one changed anything you were saying.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yes they should because they aren't citizens. Round them up and ship them off. If you wanna sew a fancy logo on their lapels then go for it. We are expelling them not roasting them

Legal residents should NOT be treated as second class citizens. If we have allowed them in, legally, to live, then they are entitled to all protects afforded US Citizens, obviously not certain rights, but protected as anyone else for sure.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Mr. J....it is not that we agree or disagree. I could care less. It is all in your delivery.

We hear a lot about you. You have pushed the edges for a long time.

My request is that you stand down for a while. Take it or leave it. Your call.

Fine. I'll let you chase me off. It's your ball court.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You honestly do not know the difference between these refugees and illegals? One is vetted and goes through a process that takes a helluva long time and goes through multiple agencies. One just crosses the border and enters the country. No-one changed anything you were saying.

That was not what I said and yes, I seriously am on point. I know the differences. I was and am referring to the invasion. You know, the ones that should not be here. If they can just walk in what is there to say the lions share of the group being discussed can not do the same. Laws, lawyers, none of that has stopped the flow. This is where we need to take a stand. That is my point.
    The discussion is starting to get heated. That is another point.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Legal residents should NOT be treated as second class citizens. If we have allowed them in, legally, to live, then they are entitled to all protects afforded US Citizens, obviously not certain rights, but protected as anyone else for sure.
    Unless they're probably terrorist. I seriously could care less what the courts say on this issue. I will fully support any president who rounds all these people up and sends them off. Use the military. I'm good with it

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That was not what I said and yes, I seriously am on point. I know the differences. I was and am referring to the invasion. You know, the ones that should not be here. If they can just walk in what is there to say the lions share of the group being discussed can not do the same. Laws, lawyers, none of that has stopped the flow. This is where we need to take a stand. That is my point.
    The discussion is starting to get heated. That is another point.
    Lawyers are the last people I'm gonna trust or listen to on an issue. If they're mouths are moving they are pushing a side of an argument. Not necessarily the truth and not necessarily a lie. Who wants to give those kind of people any time? Not me.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    They are refugees or whatever you want to call them. They are not citizens of the USA so they should not be privileged to the freedoms granted in the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Simply stated, it would be like me knocking on your door one night after my car blew up down the road, and instead of calling AAA I goto your house. When you open the door I go walking past you. Then sit on your couch and ask you to get me a beer and make me dinner. Oh and change the channel when you get back too. Hurry up now....and bring me some cash while you're up. Would you allow that in your home?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'd rather they stay in their country, trust me. Any guy that votes to bring them in, will forever avoid having my vote. BUT. They are people, and if they end up on out shores, they should not be treated as second class citizens.

Yes they should because they aren't citizens. Round them up and ship them off. If you wanna sew a fancy logo on their lapels then go for it. We are expelling them not roasting them

We can be respectful and compassionate and still take them back home. It's not like Cuba or Vietnam or Cambodia where they were being persecuted and killed. As I understand it, most of these folks are just seeking greener pastures. The folks actually being killed over there are not even considered for refugee status by this administration.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Unless they're probably terrorist. I seriously could care less what the courts say on this issue. I will fully support any president who rounds all these people up and sends them off. Use the military. I'm good with it

Well we will simply disagree on how our govt should function in this instance. I don't want them here either, but if they are granted asylum, then they shouldn't be subject to a collective rounding up, and deportation, at least not with out an exhaustive series of case by case hearings backed by a solid justification. In which case, the govt should have to revisit ALL persons who have been granted asylum, and justify why they shouldn't be deported as well.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well we will simply disagree on how our govt should function in this instance. I don't want them here either, but if they are granted asylum, then they shouldn't be subject to a collective rounding up, and deportation, at least not with out an exhaustive series of case by case hearings backed by a solid justification. In which case, the govt should have to revisit ALL persons who have been granted asylum, and justify why they shouldn't be deported as well.
    A waste of time and money. Meanwhile they are hiding and disappear or become the next marathon bombers

Top Bottom