• ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    You've got to be kidding me. Why don't we just go ahead and make them put the Star of Da.... I mean Crescent and Star on all their clothing too. I'm disappointed that anyone who considers themselves American would ever think this was a good idea.

Actually, better to just keep them out of the country, instead. It would probably be cheaper to create and maintain "safe zones" in Iraq/Syria than to pay to bring them over here and pay to support them while the terrorist moles among them prepare to blow as many of us away as they can manage.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    It is ludicrous in YOUR world view. Progressives gonna progress, and ****.

It would take then too long to get to their goal, if they even made to the US, and not some other country, and made it past the vetting process. Much easier to try gaining access other ways.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    And I can double that. Wake up folks, we are being invaded right under you noses.

He knows how it's supposed to work .

I can guarantee that I can take him to the near west side of Indy and find truckloads of folks that have never went through an " extensive " background check to resettle here .

Wow. I wasn't aware we had two such illustrious immigration officials among our membership. What are the odds? I mean we've got two people who are aware of refugees status and what they went through to get here. Wow. :rolleyes:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Wow. I wasn't aware we had two such illustrious immigration officials among our membership. What are the odds? I mean we've got two people who are aware of refugees status and what they went through to get here. Wow. :rolleyes:

The process has been bandied about recently in various blogs and the news. The information is there if you want to look for it - and aren't afraid it will screw with your world-view.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Wow....you are so up on things arent you. Do you have any real insight as to what we are even talking about. Are you that all seeing. Have you seen the day labor crews hanging on certain corners scatter when LEO rolls up......I have
    You are becoming an irritant. I am rolling my eyes right now. Might not be very long.
    Why would I make any of this up. Why. Come on down and I will give you the 10 cent tour. It is glaringly obvious.
    Decorum. Remember that.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Wow....you are so up on things arent you. Do you have any real insight as to what we are even talking about. Are you that all seeing. Have you seen the day labor crews hanging on certain corners scatter when LEO rolls up......I have
    You are becoming an irritant. I am rolling my eyes right now. Might not be very long.
    Why would I make any of this up. Why. Come on down and I will give you the 10 cent tour. It is glaringly obvious.
    Decorum. Remember that.

So, you're talking about the "illegals" looking for work and the rest of us are talking about refugees from a variety of countries. And now that someone disagrees with you you want to pull your hammer out. That's rich. I've remained civil. You're the one making threats.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The process has been bandied about recently in various blogs and the news. The information is there if you want to look for it - and aren't afraid it will screw with your world-view.

I just posted a piece from a real live immigration lawyer on the process. One who has been involved in the process. Excuse me if I take his word over some blogger or conservative news site.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg

Since you have such a soft spot in your heart for them, invite them to live with you. Then you can provide for them all your little heart wants. It will be your responsibility to provide them with housing, food, medical care, an education, clothes and even Rolex watches if you want. If you Choose not to, then stfu and go back to blogging about dumb **** instead of demeaning those who choose to take care of their own family, friends and countrymen and not fighting age men who are running away. Thank God our forefathers stood and fought against tyranny instead of running half way around the world. Otherwise you may be stuck with tea.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So, you're talking about the "illegals" looking for work and the rest of us are talking about refugees from a variety of countries. And now that someone disagrees with you you want to pull your hammer out. That's rich. I've remained civil. You're the one making threats.

OK, what is the difference. I said we we are being invaded. You got snarky. You are irritating. You twist everything to fit your narrative. Agree are not I really do not care. You changed up what we were saying....again.

Keep pushing and yes, The hammer will come out.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Actually, better to just keep them out of the country, instead. It would probably be cheaper to create and maintain "safe zones" in Iraq/Syria than to pay to bring them over here and pay to support them while the terrorist moles among them prepare to blow as many of us away as they can manage.

I'd rather they stay in their country, trust me. Any guy that votes to bring them in, will forever avoid having my vote. BUT. They are people, and if they end up on out shores, they should not be treated as second class citizens.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It's interesting how our enemies, foreign and domestic (including on Ingo) seem to use the constitutional argument to **** is over! Using our own document against us to push their agenda that shouldn't even be heard in the first place. Seriously **** these terrorists and I don't give a **** if we have to enact special military powers to get the the hell out along with all the illegal Mexicans!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'd rather they stay in their country, trust me. Any guy that votes to bring them in, will forever avoid having my vote. BUT. They are people, and if they end up on out shores, they should not be treated as second class citizens.
    Yes they should because they aren't citizens. Round them up and ship them off. If you wanna sew a fancy logo on their lapels then go for it. We are expelling them not roasting them

Top Bottom