• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Really guy? I would deserve a lawsuit because someone else is an idiot? Whatever.

I make a sarcastic comment, and you flip your ****. Grow the **** up.
    Yup!!!
    Your statement had NO indication of being anything other than a serious comment.
    In the future I'd advise that you take steps to ensure that anyone reading such crap knows that it's intended to be humorous. (Like use purple)
    Your statement, taken at it's face, would be excellent fodder for groups like the Brady's to use as evidence that INGO, it's members, and by extension, all gun owners, are slobbering idiots who don't have the common sense God gave a goose.
    Your flippant use of sarcasm could potentially damage gun owners everywhere.

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I'll just leave this here...

pic11.jpg

This video can be found on YouTube as well, for verification

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Getting swept at a gun show or gun shop doesn't bother me...much. It's almost impossible to point in a safe direction especially if its busy. And usually it's not intentional or malicious. However at a gun range... That's a whole different story!

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Well, there you have it. The argument about a .22 not being enough just got ended.
    Come on folks, his comment was dripping with sarcasm, I had to clean the puddle up under my monitor.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    My buddy had a suit jacket that he wanted to shoot up for his zombie Halloween costume. His FIL shot it with a .22. No holes. Jus' sayin'...
    I'm sure that's 100% true. (<---this is *actual* sarcasm)
    Oh, and that isn't the stupidest thing you've ever read on INGO. I think that would be a hyperbole.
    Nope. I've read a lot of absurd posts here in the last five years...and yours, sir, takes the proverbial lying cake.
    Odd...when the scent of a dog pile looms ahead, they all tend to cry "Sarcasm! It was just sarcasm!"

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    In my younger days, I've killed many small game with a .22LR from 100yds out. So yes, a .22 can kill you if hit in the right place.

Top Bottom