• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Update:
    I have filed compliants with both the sheriffs office and IMPD, will talk to an IMPD Lt. hopefully tomorrow, and a sheriff internal investigator next week hopefully.

For everyone who thinks my rights weren't violated, you may need to read up on the law.
    Like I said before to everyone here and the internal affairs dept. today.
    Once I gave my info over to the cops they should have verified to see if it was valid before they decided to search me and remove my weapon. Period.
    Their intial investigation showed that I was working there in the first five minutes of arrvial.

But I love how some have no issue with someone being detained and their rights removed. I wonder how may cops would allow that to happen to them.
    Oh wait it wouldn't because they are above the law and belong to the clik.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Call Rafael Sanchez (6 News Investigates) and see what he can do for you...

Rafael Sanchez - Indiana News Story - WRTV Indianapolis
    they've already met their bad cop story quotta for this year. anymore stories showing police being out of control and the sheeple will realize they arent in disneyland anymore and might start to affect the imbalance of things and suddenly give citizens an edge. they cant allow that to happen. :rolleyes:

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    they've already met their bad cop story quotta for this year. anymore stories showing police being out of control and the sheeple will realize they arent in disneyland anymore and might start to affect the imbalance of things and suddenly give citizens an edge. they cant allow that to happen. :rolleyes:

Guess I didn't think about that...:)

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    File:Walken-Cowbell.jpg
    300px-Walken-Cowbell.jpg

LOL You people need more PURPLE! :D

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Son of Liberty....keep us posted, glad you filed a complaint. Our tax dollars go for law inforcement...Law inforcment is suppose to work for us, not against us. Keep them in check.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    It does have it's privileges. It's a great job. It is an exclusive club because most people don't have the courage or guts to do it.

Maybe you should work on curbing your paranoia.

I've done it. Don't get too full of yourself. It took far more courage to go into my mid-shift convenience store job in Albuquerque.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    It does have it's privileges. It's a great job. It is an exclusive club because most people don't have the courage or guts to do it.

Maybe you should work on curbing your paranoia.

Haha you are right. I don't have the courage to deprive citizens of their rights.

Top Bottom