• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    I attended the show on SAT, 5/8/10. It was refreshing to not be overly crowded like the "1500" shows at the State Fairgrounds...the vendors were very willing to talk and negotiate, and you did not have to muscle your way in or wait 5+ minutes to talk to them. I didn't see any exceptional "deals", but I did find a new-old-stock magazine that I've been looking for. Well worth the $5 entry.

ahh so you missed that Kimber TLE I had for 700.00? or the 389.00 3rd gen Grock PD trades I had, then there was the highly customized Ruger 10/22 that the guy all but ran out the door with before I changed my mind about the selling price, :D
    alls well I am hoping to stroll around the show tomorrow and see what kinda go home hungry deals I can shake up. would hate for some of those poor fella's to have to carry them firearms back home.
    You do know how to spot a guy willing to deal on Sunday right?? just look for the gaunt hollow eyed stare. Once you get them to focus you can start wheeling and dealing. You have to be gentle though as some are on the verge of shock and can easily be lost if you push a bit to hard.
    :oldwise:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I have not been to this show in 8 years or so, it was a pretty good show then. I only live 15 minutes from it, so no long travel time. There will be local knife vendors and TacticalShotgunner set up? Sounds like its full of win to me. I'm going to make a point to be there on Sunday. By the way Happy Birthday Ron.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Just got back from this show. It was great. I saw some decent prices on handguns and rifles. Some good deals on knives. And a huge plus it was easy to walk around and talk to people. It was also nice to not have to pay to park. I hope this becomes a regular show. I would rather attend this one than the 1500.

I normally purchase guns through the local shops but I will hold off on my next gun purchase and wait to see what this show offers in the future.

By the way it was good to see and meet INGO members, happy mothers day.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    IT was nice to meet TopDog and Robbran144. Sorry TopDog if
    I talked your ears off but was a real pleasure talking about the military life of course me as an Army brat. On saturday I also got to meet Figley. Was happy to be able to help them with their knife needs.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Got to chat a little bit with Ron and Patti as well. What a real nice couple and got to meet the daughters too. A great family.

Top Bottom