• ...and so much more!
  • MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Tri-State Gun Shows

I was hoping to stop in and [strike]bug[/strike].... um help you guys out but Sat. Nick has a golf tournament (waste of a perfectly good rifle range !!!) and Sunday we will be in Franklin and here at home with the Mothers.

I used to really like the Stout shows.... of course that was years ago, hopefully they can make these shows more about firearms and related than an indoor flea market.

Good luck,

Have a good one!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Not no but hell no, fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.............just toss $5 out the window while driving 465, that show was good once but a POS now, you could not pay me to go.

Sorry for the rant, but gun show it aint.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Not no but hell no, fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.............just toss $5 out the window while driving 465, that show was good once but a POS now, you could not pay me to go.

Sorry for the rant, but gun show it aint.

it also isn't CIG doing the show either, who has done it for so long in the past. I agree with you on CIG. You can't label Tri-State on what CIG did there though. Different vendor, different vendors setting up.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I like Tri State Promotions and will be there on Sunday morning. It wasn't a bad show in February.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Haven't been to the ones there in a few years... do they still suck with lots of knives, and flea-marketish crap? Or has it improved in the past few?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Haven't been to the ones there in a few years... do they still suck with lots of knives, and flea-marketish crap? Or has it improved in the past few?

This is not Danny Hedgers show. This is Tri-State and from what I have heard are a much better show than Danny has.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    This is not Danny Hedgers show. This is Tri-State and from what I have heard are a much better show than Danny has.

Danny (CIG) only did 2 shows at Holt Rd. The first being at the end of 2008 and the second being Jan.2009. I was at both of these shows and they were good shows. I was disappoint that CIG dropped Holt rd. from their schedule. Before CIG there was a long time show with a promoter that I don't know......anyway that show was around for at least 15 to 20 years. I wouldn't blame CIG for any past shows there that were bad because more than likely it was the promotor before them.

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    I'm headed out of town (WI, turkey hunting with the boys), but am sending my brother to look for more old shotguns.

Is this the show they tried in Noblesville a few times, then switched back to Holt RD

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Danny (CIG) only did 2 shows at Holt Rd. The first being at the end of 2008 and the second being Jan.2009. I was at both of these shows and they were good shows. I was disappoint that CIG dropped Holt rd. from their schedule. Before CIG there was a long time show with a promoter that I don't know......anyway that show was around for at least 15 to 20 years. I wouldn't blame CIG for any past shows there that were bad because more than likely it was the promotor before them.

I have set up with Danny for more than 2 shows out there. :dunno:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA

What do you have against knives? Do you think all knives are flea market crap? Afterall it is a gun and knife show. Hmmm maybe you should come and check it out for yourself. :twocents:

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    Some previous shows have been a lot of WWII/Nazi memorabilia, and way overpriced junk gun stuff.

On Valentine's Day, there was a decent show there, which I later learned, had been hosted by a different promoter.

Can someone straighten out for me who those respective promoters were, and who this weekend's show's promoter will be?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Some previous shows have been a lot of WWII/Nazi memorabilia, and way overpriced junk gun stuff.

On Valentine's Day, there was a decent show there, which I later learned, had been hosted by a different promoter.

Can someone straighten out for me who those respective promoters were, and who this weekend's show's promoter will be?

Tri_State was the promoter on February 13 & 14 and they will be the same promoter this weekend.

they have a pending date for November

Top Bottom