• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Romance novels at a "gun show"....... really..... I hope venders are secured that would make it worth the time. Best of luck.
    Well in the real world I rarely have sex that there are not guns in reach and in sight. So sex and guns kinda go together.

Yes for women it can be called making love and romance..........whatever!

acyork50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    I use to attend this show many years ago, nice and inexpensive - no charge for parking - around 4.00 or 5.00 to get in the door. I agree we need a second show in the area to fill the gaps between 1500 shows. Unlike the 1500 you are not paying to rebuild the holt road facility like the fairgrounds.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I have a friend who set up at the last one out there, as well as planning to attend this one, and he said it was much better than the shows in the past. I'm going to try to make it out Saturday afternoon to look around. Don't have any $$ but have a few items to trade....

Indyal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    A radio ad said there would be quality firearms only. Does anyone have a list of vendors?

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    A radio ad said there would be quality firearms only. Does anyone have a list of vendors?

Well .. another ad told me if I used their body wash I'd have women all over me .... that didn't work out.

Seriously ... you have some good stuff and some crap. If you never been to a gun show this would be a good start. As others have said not too expensive. What are you looking for? If you want a current production gun, local gun shop may have better deals.

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    $425 Glock 21 pistols, New frames, night sites, and extended slide release.
    Other than that buisness as usual for gun shows. I wonder when the vendors are going to figure out that nobody is going to pay $35 for a used Glock magazine?

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    The funny one I saw was surplus Carcano ammo at $50 for a bag of 50 rds. I paid $20 at the Franklin or Seymour show (forgot which one). Either they repriced it or bought up all the lady had and are trying to resell it.

I do enjoy seeing John Voce show up, though. He always has a table full of seriously cool surplus arms. If I made just a wee bit more money, half the rifles at that table wouldn't keep showing up at all the shows.

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    Show wasn't to bad today. We did a bit pf trading around and ended up with some interesting items. We sold a few items here and there and even purchased a couple of others outright.
    No real bad attitudes to speak of and most folks were realistic on offers as well as the prices they wanted on their firearms.
    I even took a few of my own firearms out to try and drum up some capitol for a ACR or SCAR!! after all it was my birthday but alas no selly personal stuff today so new smoke pole will have to wait a week or two.
    Met Knife lady and Bradsknives today great folks to chat with and nice stock to boot.
    and for those who missed it, it is a "GUN AND KNIFE SHOW" hence the knives, duh. :rolleyes:

Reading comprehension is something that is sorely missed among the forums at times.

mandolin3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indianapolis
    SAT Show

I attended the show on SAT, 5/8/10. It was refreshing to not be overly crowded like the "1500" shows at the State Fairgrounds...the vendors were very willing to talk and negotiate, and you did not have to muscle your way in or wait 5+ minutes to talk to them. I didn't see any exceptional "deals", but I did find a new-old-stock magazine that I've been looking for. Well worth the $5 entry.

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    that sounds full of Win!!

My girls are planning on being out there tomorrow as well but I don't want to catch anyone ogling them to hard :draw: Admittedly I am a big guy and some may have the misconception that I am slow, but I can be like greased lightening, when it comes to those girls.... well mostly.. kinda

Top Bottom