• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    This weekend May 8th ,9th on Holt Rd. He is trying to get this show established again at this location. Please stop by and say hey.
    Sat 8a-5p Sun 9a-3p Stout Field Armory

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    I want to say that the one and only time I went there it was like a flea market and there were no current firearms. Romance novels at a "gun show"....... really..... I hope venders are secured that would make it worth the time. Best of luck.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I want to say that the one and only time I went there it was like a flea market and there were no current firearms. Romance novels at a "gun show"....... really..... I hope venders are secured that would make it worth the time. Best of luck.

against my better judgment, we will be set up.
    Hopefully the women won't mind sharing Mother's Day with the gun show. :n00b:

coldarkstare

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    well im so close to the show i cant pass it up...lets hope for a good turn out since ill have alittle $ to spend :)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'll have a few bucks also and would like to know what to expect. I haven't read any enthusiastic posts. Where there any good ammo deals in the past?

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    This is only the 2nd time this promotor (Tri-State) has held this show at the Holt Rd. Armory...the first being this past Feb 13 & 14...So judging previous shows there by several other promotors wouldn't be fair to this promotors attempt to re-establish this show. I'm hoping this show will become a regular...I think it would be nice to have another show other than the Indy 1500 in the Indy area.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My hesitation is not because of previous shows there. I hope tri state does well here and makes it a regular. A gun show at home is always a win, I get to sleep in my own bed at night. :D
    My concern is this is Mother's Day weekend. We don't normally do much for Mother's Day anyway, others do though and I see this as an issue. :dunno:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    It may take a few shows to get this show established as a decent show to go to. I'll be there as a vendor and will continue do the next few shows there to see if this show will fly. Tom & Karen @ Tri State have been promoting shows for many years...so they know what it takes to get a show back up to speed.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Well we do have Saturday which is usually busier than a Sunday at the shows. I agree Mothers Day will probably hurt Sunday attendance but maybe some good deals will be found.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    against my better judgment, we will be set up.
    Hopefully the women won't mind sharing Mother's Day with the gun show. :n00b:

I was hoping to stop in and [STRIKE]bug[/STRIKE].... um help you guys out but Sat. Nick has a golf tournament (waste of a perfectly good rifle range !!!) and Sunday we will be in Franklin and here at home with the Mothers.

I used to really like the Stout shows.... of course that was years ago, hopefully they can make these shows more about firearms and related than an indoor flea market.

Good luck,

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I believe I went to the one three years ago ... vendors were very friendly ... unfortunately I didn't find anything ... several deals and trades happened while I was there and both parties were happy with the results.

Top Bottom