cougar2.jpg

Not in the slightest. I like 'em older. :naughty:

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    As is often the case in gun forum threads, a lot of misunderstanding here.

The officers did nothing wrong. You were treated appropriately. Quit whining.

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    i dont remember lol its been alot of different things, i just recognize you from the pictures, i think we may have taken policing together or something, anyway...back on topic...i still think the police officers were in the wrong

In this scenario would you have felt better if rather than shove his hand in his back pocket and take his wallet and both his weapons away, he say, asked for permission before doing so? Or had asked (politely) to see his LTCH and used less forceful means in securing the firearms?

Btw, did you take policing with Captain Allender?

mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield
    In this scenario would you have felt better if rather than shove his hand in his back pocket and take his wallet and both his weapons away, he say, asked for permission before doing so? Or had asked (politely) to see his LTCH and used less forceful means in securing the firearms?

Btw, did you take policing with Captain Allender?

yes i had policing with Captain Allender, and no i would feel better if the police officers would have not done anything to them and let the guy stay in his car, if anything the officer should have asked for his LTCH and from then on via Richardson V. State all questions regarding the guns should have stopped, there was absolutely no reason for the officer to put himself and the guy into harms way by stepping out of the vehicle, everyone would have been much safer if they had stayed where they were.

EDIT: what is it that Kirk says? Stop Confingering the guns in public. "eez gun, eez not safe" or something like that.

Top Bottom