• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I laugh at the judge who issues a RO to a claimant for a respondent with whom they have never exchanged words with. THIS is the reason that the prosecutors in Indy STOPPED issuing RO to anyone not involved in a domestic situation. It was getting out of control. I still get people wanting a RO for a neighbor who flips them the bird when they see them...makes them afraid :scratch:.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I am just shocked this thread is still going.
    Since it is here is my :twocents:.
    OP, you generally have to have a reason for a RO to stand. Not just "I'm scared". Whether it stands or not it is just a piece of paper. You say this guy is scared of going back to jail, he is not. Probably in many ways misses being in prison as many long time inmates do. IMO your mistake was worrying about him at all. I used to hang out with some shady folks back in the day, grew up with many, as we aged we went our separate ways. Some of them could have whipped me, some of them I could of whipped, I was not scared of anybody. A butt kickin only hurts for a little while.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Pics or or it didn't happen.

Ugly%20Girls%20Partying.jpg

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    Finished all 40 pages and am now much dumber than I was before reading this mess. I only have one comment, about 20 pages ago you said this beast of a man "puff" up on your employee in the front yard. What in the heck does that mean? Did he offer him a Kleenex, give him a air fluffed pillow, invite him to a HS powder puff game, give him a drag on his wacky weed filled pipe while singing Puff the magic dragon? I hate when people make up words that they think everyone in the world should understand. A "puff" is a sudden emission of air. I looked it up, so did he crop dust your employee? If "Puff" stands for "People United For Freedom" or some other such thing I apologize.
    Oh.... since made up words are ok, I have one, a guy once looked at my wife the wrong way, so I "waffled" him good.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom