• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Could you guys read the rules again as well? If an ad says WTT do NOT ask for a price in the ad (you can PM them) or if it says WTS don't ask if they have trade options...

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    The only thing this thread is missing and will become:

TrainWreck1.gif

======================================

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss

You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.

Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...

Perfection: is not a goal-- it's an demanded expectation.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Doggone....I leave for a few hours, and now even the owner and the mods have succumbed to the ranting virus.

IBTL....now the question is, locked by whom?

It was either make a comment about re-reading the rules or issue the 7 infractions just from the firearms section that I would have given out first thing this morning. And some of those were even from people I KNOW are reading and commenting in here. So, we either have people not reading the rules but still wanting to complain or reading the rules and not caring.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    It was either make a comment about re-reading the rules or issue the 7 infractions just from the firearms section that I would have given out first thing this morning. And some of those were even from people I KNOW are reading and commenting in here. So, we either have people not reading the rules but still wanting to complain or reading the rules and not caring.

So other than the few morons present on this beautiful, Wednesday morning: How are you feeling, and what are you doing for fun today? :)

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm thinking of Papa Roux for lunch! :) Or maybe just Chick-Fil-A since someone mentioned it in another thread. :D

It's all good...

UltraRick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Georgetown
    Because the biggest issue I have is not commenting on some ones add.

Some times things have to be pointed out, that will result in an infraction.

I have been banned from the clasifieds before. When it happened I was shaking like a broke crackhead.

I got a warning for asking the poster not to use all CAPS. I guess I should have started a separate thread for that :whistle:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I got a warning for asking the poster not to use all CAPS. I guess I should have started a separate thread for that :whistle:

A PM to the poster of the ad in question, or using the "report post" function would have sufficed.

ANY extraneous conversation in ads is prohibited and may result in warnings or infractions. End of story.

:mods: :rules:

Neo46121

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Putnam County
    I am somewhat curious as to why we cannot remove our asking price after the item has sold?

The rules say it helps others know what their stuff is worth, but I see a
    huge flaw in that logic. My item may be worth more to ME than yours is to you and vice versa. Just because someone sells a g19 for $xxx.xx doesn't mean that my g19 is only worth $xxx.xx when I have $zzz.zz invested in it + the cost of the gun (just an example)

locking threads that have prices removed after the sale is made just doesn't make sense. Goes back to grandpas saying "it don't matter what it's worth, what's it worth to you?"

My thread got locked last week when I did this accidentally.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Just because someone sells a g19 for .xx doesn't mean that my g19 is only worth .xx when I have .zz invested in it + the cost of the gun (just an example)

Keeping the price intact allows folks to determine an average or a price range that comparable items have listed for. This can be useful when you're looking to buy an item or looking to sell one, but may not know off the top of your head what a reasonable price is.

Bottom line - the purpose of this thread is not to debate the rules; even if you don't understand our rationale or agree with the rules we have posted, you are still expected to comply with them.

Top Bottom