Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Alright as of 6/2/15 I have the tentative roll call of:

-gregkl
    -wsenefeld +dad

I still have room for a couple more shooters if anyone else may be interested. For those that are a for sure planning on coming on the 13th just keep in touch with a PM an when it gets closer Ill give you guys directions or address. Just want to try an get more of a formal headcount so I know how many targets to get made up. Hope to see you here :yesway:

*We may change the course of fire in that a shooter will shoot a 5 shot group on a single bull's-eye target then retrieve their target and allow the next shooter to go. Then keep alternating shooters until the 5, 5 shot groups are made. This way to better keep everyone involved so no one has to just keep sitting around and give everyone a chance for their barrel to cool back off a bit.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Looking forward to this. I'm heading off to zero my AR (and my 10/22) this morning. I will most likely zero for 100 yards, but maybe the guy will let me see what it looks like at 300 yards. Though I am pretty sure I can't see that far!:)

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I don't have a precision rifle but I would like to bring my AR out if I can get free on the 13th. What time are you guys looking to start?

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Looking forward to this. I'm heading off to zero my AR (and my 10/22) this morning. I will most likely zero for 100 yards, but maybe the guy will let me see what it looks like at 300 yards. Though I am pretty sure I can't see that far!:)

Good deal! I think we will do a quick sight in for everyone so that way everyone starts on the same page out at 200. Look forward to seeing you guys there :yesway:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I don't have a precision rifle but I would like to bring my AR out if I can get free on the 13th. What time are you guys looking to start?

I think my buddy is going to shoot his AR since he cant get a bolt action soon enough so no worries there shoot what ya got an have a good time. Looking for everyone to get here about 11AM. Just let me know an Ill put ya down.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    If you want to go and don't have optics on your AR you can shoot my SPR. I was planning on going but I've got a planned family hike that day so now I can't. I just live 10mins away from sgreen and could drop my rifle off with him Friday evening. You'll have to provide the ammo though

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    If you want to go and don't have optics on your AR you can shoot my SPR. I was planning on going but I've got a planned family hike that day so now I can't. I just live 10mins away from sgreen and could drop my rifle off with him Friday evening. You'll have to provide the ammo though

That's a heck of an offer, its a Sweet rifle! Hate that your gonna miss this one RN

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    Thanks for the offer! I recently built a SPR myself. I don't have the greatest optics but it will do fine for 200-250 yards. I hope to know by the early part of next week if I can make it. I'd like to learn some stuff and meet some people.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Thanks for the offer! I recently built a SPR myself. I don't have the greatest optics but it will do fine for 200-250 yards. I hope to know by the early part of next week if I can make it. I'd like to learn some stuff and meet some people.

Good deal, hope you can make it out :yesway:

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville

If you don't mind me asking, did you build or buy your SPR? I built mine but I have not had time to work up any rounds for it yet.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Built it. Haven't bought a factory built ar in 9yrs. :):

I honestly don't even remember what the last factory AR I had even was lol.

But I'm just glad I got ya somewhat turned onto shooting precision (An yes I'm taking credit for it! :laugh:) One day I will finally talk you into a bolt gun ;)

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I'm really looking forward to finding out what my .308 likes best. Maybe see how my WASR does at 275 yards with an Aimpoint T2. Can't wait!

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    :ar15: ha ha ha

Yea I had to stop an get projectiles today an get some stuff loaded up before the shoot!

Im looking forward to it too. I hope I get time to load some up. I'm still trying figure out what my SPR likes. I know it likes Federal Fusion 62gr but buying factory ammo is not fun.

Top Bottom