• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    Glenn Fleming posted this on Facebook not too long ago.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=950592121621015&id=204638072883094

OK Im going to break my silence on all the stuff that’s been happening. This will be my FINAL comments on it. Also be prepared, I don’t have to watch what I say anymore because of a TV show.
    First off Im going to go with innocent till proven guilty because that is the law of the land BUT there is a ton of evidence out there. Im privy to a little more info than most of yall are and I can tell you its ****ed up. Like I don’t even want to know what I know ****ed up.
    Ive known who the accuser is for a while now and I can tell you 100% I believe her. She isn’t looking for cash she is just doing whats right. If someone out there still thinks the ex wife is trying to get back or some silly **** like that you can stop that **** now.

Did will hayden jumpstart my career? Yep sure did. So did the folks at Discovery and Jupiter productions. I appreciate what they did. And to Discov and Jupiter and most of the guys at RJF, I had a ton of fun with it Thank you.
    Now to the point at hand, this may sounds harsh but ya know what **** it. If he is guilty hang him. From the tallest tree, with piano wire.
    I consider the folks I was on the show with my friends and I will always be there for em and I hate what the family is going through but remember one egotistical ******* did this. Im sure he can find one bullet

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? The media loves to hang people these days.
    With the right story writer, it doesn't matter! I have NO love for Will Hayden, and the jack leg ass munch that he is, but this is a divorce matter, and I for one will wait and see!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Rape is becoming a word without much of a meaning these days. Someone didn't think you were good in bed? You're a rapist. Someone didn't get the job opportunity they thought they would by sleeping with you? Rapist. Have an argument? Rapist.

While I wouldn't necessarily be too quick to doubt it in this situation, I would caution to those that are older, words aren't thrown around the same way they used to be.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I have no use for a child molester. That being said, my buddy's FIL was accused of molesting his granddaughter. He was arrested and drug threw the mud. In the child's therapy sessions it came out that the mom put the girl up to it because she was mad at dad for not loaning her money (she had a serious drug problem).

Personally I wanted to beat the hell out of the guy. Then I found out the real story. So I am going to wait till there is more evidence. If it turns out to be true then the boys in prison will have fun with him. He wont have a good life.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    TMZ had some information about the accusations. Ol boy did seem quite off. He should have kept the rape directed at the customers that were dumb enough to buy from him. From what the hyperactive moron Kris has to say, Ol boy use to have relations with Snaggle tooth as well.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Check that....it has been removed.

And yet archived forever I'm sure numerous places. He signed and dated it, somewhat odd for a FB post. It's 9am EST and FB says he posted it 8 hours ago, yet he signed it at 9:32p two days ago. Odd.

It hasn't been removed from what I'm looking at on FB. Stephanie is "liking" comments as recently as two horus ago on the post.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom