• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    True. The same happened to my wife's nephew. A complete fabrication buy a girl looking for money and attention. Good thing her story was so dumb that he had a super rock solid alibi. It was all cleared, but only after the being taken into custody, and a bunch of court hearings.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Pissed baby-mamas make BS accusations quite often, I seen my fair share. This could easily be BS.
    So often that it shows up in the searches I conduct for tenant backgrounds. I don't think the public is aware of just how much information is publicly available on the drama people create that eventually leads to LE involvement.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I don't like those clowns but I can't stand anyone who makes false reports like this to the police!! I hope the fry that false reporter!!

The 13yo girl?

look, I can see the first arrest as something they had to do based on allegations. This one is after further investigation and likely is NOT a good sign for Will IMO.

Red Jacket is now no longer legally affiliated with Will. Stephanie claims the show hasn't been cancelled but babe, it ain't comin' back.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    he's in the middle of a nasty divorce, and this 12 or 13 year old girl is his youngest daughter.

This is the same girl from both arrests, this 2nd time is just upgraded charges.

This is all due, from what I've read, him winning custody of this child, and the ex going bat s*** crazy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    he's in the middle of a nasty divorce, and this 12 or 13 year old girl is his youngest daughter.

This is the same girl from both arrests, this 2nd time is just upgraded charges.

This is all due, from what I've read, him winning custody of this child, and the ex going bat s*** crazy.

My take on Will from the band of idiot gun jockeys show is he aint wired right. Unless that is a total act there is a short circuit somewhere in his head.
    Also, don't marry bat:poop: crazy. That always ends poorly. Not saying how I know, just saying I do.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Child molest is probably the most widely used revenge allegation in the world. I have seen some people arrested on some pretty (IMO) shaky probable cause. It amazes me how many of these allegations involve divorces, breakups ect and most always involves he said she said stuff.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The 13yo girl?

look, I can see the first arrest as something they had to do based on allegations. This one is after further investigation and likely is NOT a good sign for Will IMO.

Red Jacket is now no longer legally affiliated with Will. Stephanie claims the show hasn't been cancelled but babe, it ain't comin' back.
    I was meaning the mother. But if the kid lied too then juvenile isn't a fun place and she needs to go and think about consequences to her actions. This kind of false **** will ruin lives FOREVER!!!! Once these kinda claims are made they will always be out there I don't care if you were with mother Teresa during the suposed wrongdoing. This will always be in the back of people's minds. This is one reason I NEVER intend on being without my wife when my daughter wants to have sleepovers or trips with friends. I'm not taking any chance of some false allegations.
    Real child molesters should be shot instantly upon being found guilty with good evidence. I believe any adult that prompts a kid to lie about these things should also be shot! And the kid put in juvenile. Discusting stuff.

i agree with churchmouse that he and his crew always seemed a couple crayons short of a full box. Still in the box at least but short of a full one.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was meaning the mother. But if the kid lied too then juvenile isn't a fun place and she needs to go and think about consequences to her actions. This kind of false **** will ruin lives FOREVER!!!! Once these kinda claims are made they will always be out there I don't care if you were with mother Teresa during the suposed wrongdoing. This will always be in the back of people's minds. This is one reason I NEVER intend on being without my wife when my daughter wants to have sleepovers or trips with friends. I'm not taking any chance of some false allegations.
    Real child molesters should be shot instantly upon being found guilty with good evidence. I believe any adult that prompts a kid to lie about these things should also be shot! And the kid put in juvenile. Discusting stuff.

i agree with churchmouse that he and his crew always seemed a couple crayons short of a full box. Still in the box at least but short of a full one.

I am not at all saying this man is a perv. as I have no personal knowledge. He just always seemed (to borrow the phrase) a few crayons short. I have worked with and around guys with his mentality and they were just off a bit upstairs.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    they were just off a bit upstairs.

Ya gotta be a little more than a "bit" off to think sex with your 12 year old daughter is a good idea.

People who do such things rarely have a single victim and rarely start at his advanced age. Not sayin he couldn't have done it, but given the circumstances surrounding the accusations, I am a bit skeptical.:twocents:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ya gotta be a little more than a "bit" off to think sex with your 12 year old daughter is a good idea.

People who do such things rarely have a single victim and rarely start at his advanced age. Not sayin he couldn't have done it, but given the circumstances surrounding the accusations, I am a bit skeptical.:twocents:

I am just working from what I observed from the "Reality" he portrayed on TV.

In my mind a crime of any kind against a child is the worst thing period. Stack on that a perverse act and I start thinking short rope scenarios.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Ain't that the "rape" part?

INAL, but a crime against nature may be illegal even if proper consent is given (i.e. 18 year old daughter with her father). Basically, it's so wrong that it is prohibited as an action regardless of the harm or consent on the part of the people involved.

Rape is a crime on the basis of the harm caused and the lack of proper consent. It is also worthy of death in my book, though I would want rock solid evidence of the action owing to just this kind of thing.

Top Bottom