• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Bit of legal trivia - Louisiana actually has a different legal framework, based on French law. So, some of their definitions are just plain different than the rest of the country, even taking into account every state is a little different.

Here, Aggravated Crime Against Nature (which, if you look at the definitions, isn't particularly the same as Crime Against Nature), appears to be whenever a victim resists, is prevented from resisting, or is incapable of giving consent.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Ah yes, the civil code....they claim not to use stare decisis, but I have cited Louisiana cases for persuasive authority here in Indiana because they have, essentially, the same Med Mal Act that we do.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Holy crap, that is some crazy news. If true, he should be nailed to the wall for that.

I guess we'll see as more information comes out.

LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    No matter how long I have been reading bout this type of behavior, I just can't wrap my mind around it. I had a beautiful daughter and .......nope just NEVER even considered it, had it cross my mind, anything. Nada nope negative. If true just lift up a slab of concrete, set him under it and lay the slab back down. I just don't get it.:dunno:

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Disgusting. Simply how? How can a father do this to ANY child? How can ANY functional Human Being see a child as an object of sexual desire? What type of mental gymnastics are required to rationalize that desire? To act on it?

Full disclosure: I am not a parent...but I'm so angry right now I could throw this iPad.

This "man" would do us all a big favor by removing himself from the gene pool...and not with a gun, either. He should wander out into the bayou and find a 'gator to cuddle.

So, how long before some frothing-at-the-mouth anti tries to draw a connection between "gun culture" and pedophelia?

Thats all for me, folks. I need some air.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Disgusting. Simply how? How can a father do this to ANY child? How can ANY functional Human Being see a child as an object of sexual desire? What type of mental gymnastics are required to rationalize that desire? To act on it?

Full disclosure: I am not a parent...but I'm so angry right now I could throw this iPad.

This "man" would do us all a big favor by removing himself from the gene pool...and not with a gun, either. He should wander out into the bayou and find a 'gator to cuddle.

So, how long before some frothing-at-the-mouth anti tries to draw a connection between "gun culture" and pedophelia?

Thats all for me, folks. I need some air.

I can understand your anger, but I have to throw this out for people to think about.

BIL arrested, jailed for molesting his daughter. The mother made her brags that she was going to get him for not taking the daughter for the summer. Three months in jail, good paying job lost, and he gets "oops, my bad. I'll drop the charges because it was obviously a lie".

Good friend arrested and jailed for molesting his nieces. $15,000 and a divorce later, the girls admit they were mad because he told them to go to bed. Never mind that the date he was molesting them, he was out of the country.

My point is, it's easy to scream that a child is being molested. It's even easier to destroy someone's life because there are no repercussions for lying.

IF he's guilty, he deserves to hang, but if he's not, someone else should.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I can understand your anger, but I have to throw this out for people to think about.

BIL arrested, jailed for molesting his daughter. The mother made her brags that she was going to get him for not taking the daughter for the summer. Three months in jail, good paying job lost, and he gets "oops, my bad. I'll drop the charges because it was obviously a lie".

Good friend arrested and jailed for molesting his nieces. $15,000 and a divorce later, the girls admit they were mad because he told them to go to bed. Never mind that the date he was molesting them, he was out of the country.

My point is, it's easy to scream that a child is being molested. It's even easier to destroy someone's life because there are no repercussions for lying.

IF he's guilty, he deserves to hang, but if he's not, someone else should.

I agree

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    First, I hope he didn't do it. If he did, may he be punished to the fullest extent of the law. If he didn't do it, his reputation will never recover and we may well never hear about it. Innocent until proven guilty does not apply in these sorts of allegations, obviously.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Isn't it 'ironic' that Red Jacket Firearms has tried to distance itself from the founder, hoping to maintain some sort of 'credibility'.

spaniel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Lizton
    I'm also aware of someone who went through 3 years of hell for something they did not do, on such sloppy "evidence" that charges should NEVER have been filed, because they refused to buy a couple spoiled brats a $500 puppy.

Let's let the legal system weigh the evidence and pass judgement.

Top Bottom