• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This just gets weirder and weirder....but when the earlier post, supposedly by Kris, was set up as a poem, that should have caused some suspicion.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yeah, I had a mentally deficient ex gf's daughter accuse me of abusing her (not even sexually) by leaving slight bruises on her arms when I restrained her from beating the excrement out of my 4 y/o son. I kept my head, when all around me were losing theirs, and blaming it on me* but the machinery of the state (not this one) made me out the bad guy, lack of conviction notwithstanding. Vengeance indeed, but effectively denied.

I wondered, since it was an accusation by the mother against a father to whom she'd lost custody, whether it could be valid in the first place, but since it's now the child herself, was she coached? How much opportunity would there be for that? And snaggletooth's, um, lack of refutation, what are we to make of that? Originally, I would have put it up to a vengeful ex, but it's looking bad, indeed. None of this should be so public, but it's the way we do things, these days.

*Rudyard Kipling reference, "If", for those interested. My dad offered each of his sons a silver dollar for memorizing that poem. I never did, though memorizing is not a challenge to me, but I think it effects me more than the two who got the silver dollars. I think I got the better deal.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Now that page I quoted seems to be gone. Very odd indeed. If fake, why was his family commenting on it as if real? Unless those were fake as well.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    It appears it may have been a fake page. Here's his real one. You don't need to have a Facebook account to view it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kris-Ford-Sons-of-Guns/143094362410406

If it's a fake page, someone went to a lot of work for several years to set it up. It was started in 2010 and several of the other pages that are linked to it have been there for a while. They would have had to set up this page and others to make it look like it does.

I'm going to guess one is his "personal" page and the other is his "public figure" page.

This just gets weirder and weirder....but when the earlier post, supposedly by Kris, was set up as a poem, that should have caused some suspicion.

Not necessarily, on one of the outtake shows he comes across as having a bit more brains than he does normally does.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    There are two Stephanie Hayden accounts too. One with "sons of guns" in title and one without.

Ahh. That may be the case. If it is his personal page, it's probably best to take it down rather than continue to spout potentially libelous comments before a trial has even begun. I suspect a lawyer may have head-slapped him.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    This was posted by Flem over at ARFCOM:

OK Im going to break my silence on all the stuff that’s been happening. This will be my FINAL comments on it.
    Also be prepared, I don’t have to watch what I say anymore because of a TV show.

First off Im going to go with innocent till proven guilty because that is the law of the land BUT there is a ton of evidence out there. Im privy to a little more info than most of yall are and I can tell you its ****ed up. Like I don’t even want to know what I know ****ed up.
    Ive known who the accuser is for a while now and I can tell you 100% I believe her. She isn’t looking for cash she is just doing whats right. If someone out there still thinks the ex wife is trying to get back or some silly **** like that you can stop that **** now.

Did will hayden jumpstart my career? Yep sure did. So did the folks at Discovery and Jupiter productions. I appreciate what they did. And to Discov and Jupiter and most of the guys at RJF, I had a ton of fun with it Thank you.

Now to the point at hand, this may sounds harsh but ya know what **** it. If he is guilty hang him. From the tallest tree, with piano wire.
    I consider the folks I was on the show with my friends and I will always be there for em and I hate what the family is going through but remember one egotistical ******* did this. Im sure he can find one bullet.

Will Hayden Child Molestation Saga... Disturbing Update #3 - Page 8 - AR15.COM

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Glenn Fleming posted this on Facebook not too long ago.

OK Im going to break my silence on all the stuff that’s been happening. This will be my FINAL comments on it.
    Also be prepared, I don’t have to watch what I say anymore because of a TV show.

First off Im going to go with innocent till proven guilty because that is the law of the land BUT there is a ton of evidence out there. Im privy to a little more info than most of yall are and I can tell you its ****ed up. Like I don’t even want to know what I know ****ed up.
    Ive known who the accuser is for a while now and I can tell you 100% I believe her. She isn’t looking for cash she is just doing whats right. If someone out there still thinks the ex wife is trying to get back or some silly **** like that you can stop that **** now.

Did will hayden jumpstart my career? Yep sure did. So did the folks at Discovery and Jupiter productions. I appreciate what they did. And to Discov and Jupiter and most of the guys at RJF, I had a ton of fun with it Thank you.

Now to the point at hand, this may sounds harsh but ya know what **** it. If he is guilty hang him. From the tallest tree, with piano wire.
    I consider the folks I was on the show with my friends and I will always be there for em and I hate what the family is going through but remember one egotistical ******* did this. Im sure he can find one bullet.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=950592121621015&id=204638072883094
    This was posted up thread.

This was posted by Flem over at ARFCOM:

Will Hayden Child Molestation Saga... Disturbing Update #3 - Page 8 - AR15.COM

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Court of law???

anybody???

Bueller??

Bueller???

i hear he used an evil black ar15 to threaten the a.leged victim.. We should revisit a national conversation to ban them.

its for the children.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I am not sure I call this "dirty laundry". I see that as someone cheating on someone else, a family member with genital warts, that type of thing. This is abuse and there's some deep seeded issues going around. Kris seems to be wanting to set the record straight against Will's denials through his lawyer. I don't blame him.

What an unfortunate turn-of-phrase. :popcorn:

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    I remember when the show opened, their slogan was, "If you can dream it, we can build it." It would appear the plans for the child bordello have fallen through, due to various legal entanglements. .

Top Bottom