• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I find them both very attractive. Not many of us are perfect, I like them the way they are.
    Stephanie isn't ugly, at least not IMHO. Beauty queen? Nah but far from ugly. The daughter on American Guns is cute, mom is way to plastic for my taste. I'd feel like I was doing a piece of Tupperware. And her lips remind me of this(starting at 2:50).
    [video=youtube;XCsaEQg0Th8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCsaEQg0Th8[/video]
    Yeah. I would like to meet a few of the Nay-Sayers. Bet there are not many "GQ" candidates in the bunch.
    If you're referring to Grotesque Cracker, I'm their next centerfold.
    1 underaged and 1 plastic?
    16 is the age of consent in IN....
    I actually thought Stephanie was the brighter of the 2. Then she married dim wit and I wondered. They seem to compliment each other at least on the tube.
    She doesn't seem dumb, and I think Chris on the show is an act. They had the one "behind the scene" episode with him on it and he came across very different than he does on the show. But even on the show, who the hell doesn't love a cannon? Well at least who doesn't love a cannon if their not on the receiving end of it.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    He has had a lot of dealings with local Law Enforcement. It must feel awkward to have arrested him. And to have been arrested. I just wish the man would have been stopped years ago!

Top Bottom