• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    He always said that the business was for her. I'd guess in his sick mind he was making things right. I doubt he'll get bail. If he does he'll commit suicide most likely. Either way his life is over. Pedophiles (expecialy high profile ones) won't fair well in prison.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've known since Sons of Guns season one that Will Hayden was an arsehole of the highest caliber (hurr, hurr). This whole final episode simply does nothing to dispel that impression. Maybe the RJF crew can get back to actually making decent firearms now instead of the crap they've been turning out while mugging for cameras.

I doubt there would have been such drama as this out of the family behind American Guns American Guns - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Maybe they can get their show back and get SoG's time slot.

Another issue: they say Will Hayden's been completely and legally separated from RJF, except… It's still called Red Jacket Firearms. Isn't Red Jacket supposed to be Will Hayden's Sioux name? His name is still all over the business and on everything they are doing. They'd do better to actually change the shop's name to Sons of Guns Firearms (SGJ).

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've known since Sons of Guns season one that Will Hayden was an arsehole of the highest caliber (hurr, hurr). This whole final episode simply does nothing to dispel that impression. Maybe the RJF crew can get back to actually making decent firearms now instead of the crap they've been turning out while mugging for cameras.

I doubt there would have been such drama as this out of the family behind American Guns American Guns - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Maybe they can get their show back and get SoG's time slot.

Another issue: they say Will Hayden's been completely and legally separated from RJF, except… It's still called Red Jacket Firearms. Isn't Red Jacket supposed to be Will Hayden's Sioux name? His name is still all over the business and on everything they are doing. They'd do better to actually change the shop's name to Sons of Guns Firearms (SGJ).

Yes, I thought the guy was an ******* from the start.
    But that other show????? The guys appears to be pimping the women on the show, and the firearms are sold for astronomical amounts.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    He always said that the business was for her. I'd guess in his sick mind he was making things right. I doubt he'll get bail. If he does he'll commit suicide most likely. Either way his life is over. Pedophiles (expecialy high profile ones) won't fair well in prison.

American Guns had some talented smiths. The owner was full of him self. The daughter was really hot! the son was a talented engraver. I was sad to see it go.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    1 underaged and 1 plastic?

I've never watched their show and know very little about either otherwise. About all I know is of them are the photos I've seen of them on the internet...and yeah, I think they're both quite attractive based on those photos.

Top Bottom