• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    1. Why the hell is she going on Dr. Phill? Especially before there has even been a trial... I predict record-breaking use of the word "allegedly".

2. What's the over/under on Will's inevitable suicide? I'd say under 30 days.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    1. Why the hell is she going on Dr. Phill? Especially before there has even been a trial... I predict record-breaking use of the word "allegedly".

I would wager that the good Dr. has a serious check waiting for her and the dim-wit.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I just read through a lot of that comment section....it's like an episode of Dr. Phil in there.

Example:

It plays right into the inbred hick stereotype anti-gunners love to perpetuate. Like it or not, it does.

More nonsense.
    What does rape have to do with the “inbred hick stereotype”? Are you conflating inbreeding with rape, or are you conflating hicks (i.e. rural dwellers) with rape? Inbreeding, while wrong and illegal, has nothing to do with rape, because it involves sex between two consenting, but too closely related, adults. As for rural dwellers and rape: per the FBI UCI, rape rates are higher in both urban (27.0/100K) and suburban (41.6/100K) areas than in rural (22.0/100K) areas.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wow! He's either some special kind of creep or a victim of a celebrity pile on.

He could be a creep, and it is a pile on.

Because everything is tried in the media nowadays.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    All I say is this- I know nothing about the truth of these allegations, but more people coming forward is a bad sign....a bad, bad sign.

HOWEVER, accusers are not automatically truth tellers. Our society likes to confer sainthood on people who make their victim status the center of their lives. When everything else is going away (or was never there to begin with), people saying: "there, there, hasn't it been horrible for you", can get addicting.

Don't think the "Survivor" moniker is always donned for purely rational and righteous reasons.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    All I say is this- I know nothing about the truth of these allegations, but more people coming forward is a bad sign....a bad, bad sign.

HOWEVER, accusers are not automatically truth tellers. Our society likes to confer sainthood on people who make their victim status the center of their lives. When everything else is going away (or was never there to begin with), people saying: "there, there, hasn't it been horrible for you", can get addicting.

Don't think the "Survivor" moniker is always donned for purely rational and righteous reasons.
    That's pretty much how I feel. The courts will work it out and hopeful if he's innocent he doesn't go away but if he's guilty being out the firing squad.
    its hard for me to just trust finger pointers on something like this. I've seen firsthand a good man an innocent man who almost went to jail as a pedofile because he had caught the accusers in something they shouldn't be doing and they wanted to discredit this old man. Very sad situation. Teenage girls can be evil!
    But sometimes it's hard to get hard evidence. And no one wants to let a sick animal free.
    this is crazy. I hope whatever the truth is that it comes out

madeuce50

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Lafayette,In.
    Her mugshot looks as though she has had a rough time. Lots of stress related acne and over all hard use. Her husband always looked to me to be a " wife beater type". Given all the issues with " daddy" and allegations still coming out these people still have not figured a low profile approach is best for them,not getting arrested for child abuse. If they were smart they would find a place in the middle of nowhere and stay out of the limelight forever. You just can't fix stupid.

Top Bottom