• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwhite

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Here iis a youtube channel i watch.. pretty interesting.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BoRCcRsjAQ&list=UU5LJ7sTz9J3qAKc3ex4lLXA&feature=plcp[/ame]

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Red Jacket's latest project...

AK-Mosin-Nagant-Rifle-Stock.jpg

elaw555

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I thought that their latest project was a grenade that could be propelled by a rocket. They were going to call it a Rocket Propelled Grenade. No one has ever done it before!!!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I thought that their latest project was a grenade that could be propelled by a rocket. They were going to call it a Rocket Propelled Grenade. No one has ever done it before!!!

Innovative as well as market cornering. The military will be beating down their door shortly.

louielouie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Columbus, IN.

I have been laughing so hard from reading the 17 pages about SOG's shows that I almost fell out of my chair. :popcorn:

What I want to know is when is "Dad" going to buy a drill press for Joe.
    If I see him holding one more part in his hand and trying to drill into the part with a hand held drill ????????

I am waiting for the camera shot of Joe with a drill bit through his hand while Will is calling him the smartest man he ever met.

I can't believe they haven't been raided by OSHA.

Another one of my favorites is when they are sure if the gun will explode in the firing range, so Will has only one arm exposed to pull the string attached to the trigger. I guess that way he only loses one arm.

At the same time I am drawn to watch it. I guess I want to see what patent they will infringe upon next.

LL.

Last edited:

tlfuller27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Nappanee,IN
    I read somewhere that Will or Steph dont even have their FFL anymore because their inventory of guns were inaccurate. they lost some guns? and that Vince and Joe were the real owners . I also read that vince was bought out for his shares of the company.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I read somewhere that Will or Steph dont even have their FFL anymore because their inventory of guns were inaccurate. they lost some guns? and that Vince and Joe were the real owners . I also read that vince was bought out for his shares of the company.

There are a couple of threads on here somewhere that has the links to all that. But sounds about right.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just can not stomach the story lines, the characters and the drama is so fake.
    I tried watching my DVR of last season to review but erased all of them. Just to stupid anymore.

Top Bottom