• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Birdman002

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    South Bend
    I cant stand that show anymore, ill watch it just to make fun of it, but come on the acting is **** poor terrible, and anymore its just a dramatic TV show, which is understandable because its for getting TV ratings, but i just want a good gun show, they make cool **** and blow **** up, not the dramatic story line.

But its quite funny they lost their FFL's for not being able to count. When did we all learn to count? Elementary school haha.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I read somewhere that Will or Steph dont even have their FFL anymore because their inventory of guns were inaccurate. they lost some guns? and that Vince and Joe were the real owners . I also read that vince was bought out for his shares of the company.

Go to:

Search Corporations Database

Type in Red Jacket Firearms LLC in the NAME area. Joe is the agent and officer. Vince also used to also be there but he's obviously gone now. You can also check on FFL sites like FFLezCheck probably. I don't know their FFL number.

The whole thing about Joe quitting teaching so he could devote more time...yeah, no kidding. :popcorn:

Will lost his FFL before the show ever aired episode #1.

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    As over the top as it is, it's entertaining if you're able to shut down and watch stuff explode.

Charlie is basically a monkey, the Gilligan of the show but he, Joe, and Flem all seem like genuinely cool guys. All three of them tend to not get caught up in the overly dramatic nonsense.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    And then you find out she is holding a 9MM

28iwy8o.jpg

Top Bottom