So what did you buy, and what are the good deals? (Oct. '09 Indy 1500)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I picked up a few items.... armorers wrench, DPMS claw, mag block, beef sticks, Tactical Innovations T15BDX lower from 21st Century, and a punch set!
    DSC01790.jpg

DSC01793.jpg

DSC01792.jpg

Anonymous

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Noblesville
    It was the first time I have been to the show, and it can be a little overwhelming. The pricing must have been pretty good on some things, because I couldn't get guys to budge an inch, when trying to buy 2 AR's with cash.
    More importantly, I did get to the INGO table and pay my due's. Unfortunately, I was on my way out the door and didn't get a chance to talk.

Hopefully, with one show under my belt, I'll be able to see the trees through the forest next time, and walk out with something I need.

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    I didn't go this year as I bought a NIB Ruger Vaquero last week for $325. I found that when it is that packed you start loudly saying excuse me and start pushing. I went to one later than normal and I will not do that again. I get there as soon as they open. By the time I am done the crowd is starting to hit. What I am needing is more ammo cans. Just have to wait for the next go round.

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    I just bought some odds and ends ammo and mags.. and an INGO site supporter membership.

I'm really stoked to be a site supporter.

I know.. it's about time!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    well, I couldnt resist, so I ended up going back early this morning. I had a few things that I wanted but didnt get yesterday. I picked up the rest of those AK74 mags for a good deal :) then I set out to buy a edc knife since my POS Boker wont stay locked open. I walked by a place over on the exit side and glanced at the spydercos the guy had in the case, and then we started talking. He showed me an interesting Browning knife that was carbon fiber with titanium blade. Nice, but not my bag. Then I hit the jackpot. This same guy had someone come in and trade him a bunch of knives on something, and all the trade knives were for sale for $20. There were 3 Kershaws Ken Onion knives, a Blackout (Missing the clip), a Blur that looked brand new, and a Speed Bump. I snagged up the Blur, and probably should have grabbed the Speed Bump as well. I also grabbed a SOG Fusion for $40 while I was at it. Next stop was to see CWood and look at a sling I didnt grab the day before....... you know the story, you snooze you loose. Oh well, Ill have to order it from him. I did pick up a magpul trigger guard from him though. Consolation price I guess ;)

and that was it. Back home to seal the kids swing set.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Reply to steel core
    Didnt think I brought enough funding for the g 2 go glock 22 but after i got home I remembered I put my extra cash in a different part of my wallet :facepalm: i seen a lot worse condition glocks from other vendors for 100.00$ or more for theirs,my loss maybe next show or someone feeling generous can pick a nice one up for me & I can pay them back :patriot:

Last edited:

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Loads of 223 going for $5.50 to $7.50 a box, I bought 300. :D O ya I stopped by SSNFA and picked up some old 12ga slugs for dirt cheap. :rockwoot:

Although there was a guy wanting $30 for 50 9mm FMJ, :noway:, I think he has been in a comma for the past 3 shows and just woke up thinking people were still in high panic. :dunno:

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    got some goodies

Picked up 3 bags of those tasty "Buckeye" Cinnamon Roasted pecans almonds and cashews!

2 500rd 7.62x39 for 125.00 each
    1 440rd 54R 90$

No deal on a used/new Glock 26:dunno: still lookin.
    seen one for 480.00 +tax.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    my mad money check arrived overnight mail on friday, but I was too sick to even put it in the bank....

be glad I didn't show up and spread the flu......that is my gift to all of you!

Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    Scored an INGO hat. No one had what I was looking for (Woodland camo Mossberg 835 slug barrel). So I went to Bradis after the show, chatted with Shooter521 and bought a single shot Rossi 12 w/rifled slug barrrel and additional weaver rail. Got home, mounted my red dot, and then started crying after shooting Hornaday SST slugs out of it getting it zeroed. :whip: Damn they hurt!

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I got a used CZ-75 with custom wood grips; I thought it was a deal, and I'd been looking for the right one at the right price for awhile (just like VUPDBlue) and this one just popped out at me!

If it IS used, it wasn't used much! Of the 5 Indy1500's I've been to since being around Indy, this was the first time I've bought a gun from there...

Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    what? no 30 carbine ammo??? I saw LOADS of good new brass stuff for $19 ->$20/50. Not great, but it was there. ;)

Oh, I saw the .30 carbine all day. Didn't need it though because I did a trade with another INGO member awhile back for 250+ rds. Although there was a guy there that had an Automag II and IV. If I hadn't picked up a Hardballer Longslide .45 this month, the II would have been mine.:D

Top Bottom