• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    I'd love to hear more INGO women weigh in on this thread![/quote]

Well for one I have to ask if this is her typical behavior and if it is then, it's time to move on. It won't get any better imho...:twocents:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    even if it wasnt, who cares :dunno:

If a woman or a man for that matter wants to pay for sex ?(thats basicly what it is when you are 60 or older and have a 20 something gf or bf) in cases like that, I dont think there is any mistake by either party what each others intentions are.

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Are you trying to say this wasn't true love?

marshall-and-smith.jpg

Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Run man run! If she is so self centered and narcissistic she can't be supportive of you when you need her then run. It will only get worse if you get married. Save yourself some grief and go find a girl that is willing to give and receive. Not just take!

acase20

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    Jay County
    I think people are assuming that she is always wanting attention...and if thats not the case its perfectly understandable for her to be upset you didnt even wish her a happy VD

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Make plans with her and a day before, burn her parents house down. If she forgets about the plans to be with her family or make arrangements (up to you if the parents are home and barricaded in the house with phone lines cut) then you get a chance to show her how petty she is being right before you tell her to kick rocks.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Make plans with her and a day before, burn her parents house down. If she forgets about the plans to be with her family or make arrangements (up to you if the parents are home and barricaded in the house with phone lines cut) then you get a chance to show her how petty she is being right before you tell her to kick rocks.

This has to be the best advice so far.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

This seems reasonable enough, but to make it a completely accurate comparison he'll have to wait until next Valentines Day to do it.

Patience is a virtue.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Fell last summer and shattered my patella into 19+ pieces. The ortho doc said I was lucky and all the pieces stayed close enough together to not require surgery. Can't imagine doing it when I'm elderly (close but not quite there) so I hope your Mom is doing well. Both of my parents have been gone for over 15 years. One of my kids just barely remembers my Mom, but they never got to see their grandpa. Take good care of your Mom and Dad and seriously reconsider your grilfriend (if you can call her a friend):twocents:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    OK, as a female, I can say I've probably pulled stuff similar, but not quite as bad, to the OP's girlfriend. NOT that it was right to do that. IN fact, doing stuff like that helped kill my marriage in the long run. I wasn't raised with any type of Princess mentality. I was the son my dad wished my brother would've been. Out in the garage working on cars, doing all the home improvement projects, etc. My dad didn't make a big deal out of any holidays for my mom. V Day, their anniversary...might as well of not existed. I think, in my case, I had expectations for how MY relationship was going to be sooo different then my parents. And all I did was end up repeating some of the same mistakes. Only the OP can decide if this is normal for her and if she's worth it. Can she learn that that's not the right way to do things? Possibly. I did. However, I learned it too late.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I've actually been kicking this idea around for a few weeks now. Going to the store and buying enough birthday, anniversary, and vd cards for the next 5 years. That way I don't have to waste a trip to walmart for each day. Would that make me an insensitive jerk?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I've actually been kicking this idea around for a few weeks now. Going to the store and buying enough birthday, anniversary, and vd cards for the next 5 years. That way I don't have to waste a trip to walmart for each day. Would that make me an insensitive jerk?

Nope, it would make you a hero because you remembered the important days and the hallmark holidays.

Top Bottom