• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jswift

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Grant County
    Wish I was in your boat. I got a new AR right before the "PANIC" and now I cant even shoot the darn thing or take it our coyote hunting! CRAZY...

achilles

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    I say take advantage of it being a red hot seller's market and sell it. You can take part of the profit you make and ammo up again later when prices come back down.

rlspach

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    You have it but apparently don't need it.
    Someone else needs it doesn't have it; can only get it at market price and is willing to pay that price.

The more people that enter the market, prices come down.
    The fewer people that enter the market, prices go up.

If you sell below market price, someone will buy from you and sell it at market price. You might just as well write them a check.

So, if you care about making ammunition available to new gun owners, contributing to reducing prices, and not giving your money away to someone else, then sell at market price.

If you only had 1000 rounds and would buy 2000 more at current prices in order to have 3000, then don't sell. If you wouldn't buy the 2000 rounds at current price, then sell.

All the other "price gouging morality" crap is the result of liberal indoctrination by people who don't understand money and markets and think that people who make money are evil. If everyone sold at the price of 3 months ago then there would be no ammo available at ANY price.

Chances are people who think selling at market price is evil don't have any money as a result and when they do have something, they gain a feeling of moral superiority by giving their money away to others. Just write a check; what's the difference?

IMHO of course.

StrongSide

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    NWI
    Find the first sucker you can and take him for what he is worth.

The sheep are worried "because everything is bout to b banned"

Idiot tax ain't cheap, and profit isn't a dirty word.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Wow reading all this makes me think I don't have a big stash of ammo lol. I'd say sell if you can... What's wrong with America is that the people who plan ahead and can make money is a criminal in the minds of the lower class bc they didn t do it!!! SELL

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Wow reading all this makes me think I don't have a big stash of ammo lol. I'd say sell if you can... What's wrong with America is that the people who plan ahead and can make money is a criminal in the minds of the lower class bc they didn t do it!!! SELL

After mulling it over for a few weeks did sell on GBR! Made a great profit too:D After more thought I really can;t fault retailers for trying to get what they can either.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Sell it and laugh all the way to the bank. Guns and the related are always good investments and nothing more. Any time I want to buy a new gun I get the green light from the Mrs. I have never lost a penny on guns. At the very least I broke even after a few years of shooting them. Look at it like an investment and go make the deposit back in the savings account or buy something you have been wanting.

jwhitaker45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    If I were you, I would hold onto that. I understand having mouths to feed, I recently traded my truck just to have some money to pay hospital bills for our newborn, but I will always hold my ammo. Never know when it will be gone.

Top Bottom