• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I intended the dictionary definition as opposed to the casual usage. And I'll stand by that.

i.e.
    lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.

More the former than the latter.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    I have plenty of education, a fair amount of sophistication, and am tired of the misinformation given, and frankly don’t give a **** anymore. But, then again I’m out everyday looking for jobs, and have been since the beginning. Guess what, even interacting with folks all over the city, I still haven’t contracted it, nor has anyone I know or interacted with? I guess that means we’re all the asymptomatic carriers they keep telling us about. Everyone of us?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

The department said Monday that death numbers would begin increasing because it would begin reporting presumptive positive deaths in its totals. Presumptive positive deaths are not necessarily verified by tests, but includes deaths in which a doctor listed COVID-19 as an underlying cause.

Seems reasonable and apolitical. This is pretty much how being a doctor works. If it quacks like a duck, and it walks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What is it that that Leadeye guy says? ;)

Follow the what?

:scratch:

Dude, I really don't feel like do this sort of thing this week. Go on believing whatever conspiracy you want. I just don't give a :poop: right now about your chapeau du feuille d'étain.

Besides, we have enough other threads about Chinese Flu politics such that we don't need it here.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was able to get 2, 4 packs of toilet paper at Walgreen's... I thought it was a little expensive, but I was about out.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Dude, I really don't feel like do this sort of thing this week. Go on believing whatever conspiracy you want. I just don't give a :poop: right now about your chapeau du feuille d'étain.
    Besides, we have enough other threads about Chinese Flu politics such that we don't need it here.

C'mon, don't surrender to such silliness. :)

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    Well. Trying to plan the raised beds. Kiddo is having a very rough day - fine one minute, screaming mad the next. Hard on mom and dad w that fast a gear change. He definitely has my temper.

Pork in in the crock for pulled pork tonight. Going to experiment w homemade nachos tomorrow.

At least the sun is shinning.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Seems reasonable and apolitical. This is pretty much how being a doctor works. If it quacks like a duck, and it walks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

What is it that that Leadeye guy says? ;)

Follow the what?

:scratch:

If that is really the case, it seems odd that you would go out of your way to make a snarky reply to a current local news story discussion? :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've been picking up a couple pounds of bacon whenever I go to Kroger and sticking it in the freezer. I've probably got about 8 or 10 lbs. on hand now, so at least my breakfasts are covered for the next couple of weeks. ;)

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    Thanks. I’d imagine the situation has “evolved” since then.

I checked Home Depot and Menards as well, they seemed to think they wouldn't be in stock until mid June. Not sure where you're at, but I bought mine at the Lowes in Whitestown/Zionsville and they said at the time they were getting 2 of that particular one. Not sure about any other kind, but they may have some if they got mine

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I was told "June delivery" form Lowes, Menards, and BB. They all also crossed their fingers behind their back. Truth is they have no idea when the new ones will come in. Check FB marketplace, just saw one in Kokomo at $600.

That wouldn’t surprise me one bit. You’re right about the FB market place, I’ve checked and there are some locally even more reasonable than that (chest types). But I’ve learned to pick my battles and she gets to pick the appliances she wants and she doesn’t want a used one...so, we’ll have to wait if she decides to proceed.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Yats on 96th has a used one out back for the taking. It runs excellent, only a couple years old, problem is some dumbass dropped a 60 lb box on the lid and caved it in. Lid is $150ish, but that included with labor and trip charges it was cheaper for her to buy a new one. It’s a 6ft chest deep freeze if anyone with a truck and a basic knowledge of tools wants it.

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    Just hit the weekly Meijer trip. No Clorox wipes, but had spray and wipe. Plenty of non-antibacterial soap, but no antibacterial. Didn't need either anyway. Bacon on sale for $4 a pound. No yeast, but I don't think I've ever used it anyway. Everything I went for, they had

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I picked up five nice whole chickens at Meijer yesterday, in addition to about five pounds of bacon and other miscellaneous stuff. My Amazon toilet paper arrived today. I signed up for subscribe and save on the Presto TP. Heard that they fulfull those first before listing stock on the site.

Top Bottom