• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    West side Meijer had quite a bit of stock back as of an hour ago. Plenty of TP, pasta sauce, decent meat selection, frozen goods, fresh foods etc. No cleaning products though, which is what I'm in need of. At my house we use the lysol or chlorox wipes, and I always keep a couple bottles of them in my car, but our stock is almost gone since we have gone to wiping down or spraying all of our duty gear every night when we get home.

The local Sam's club has had a pallet of lysol wipes the last few times I've been in there. If you want, I can grab some.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Wife and Son went to Aldi and Kroger in Zionsville. (I dry - fired :-) )

They reportedly found everything they went for except cleaning wipes.

Stay safe out there... (Man, I need some range time!)

Bucky623

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    A neighbor was in the local mom & pop type general store. They had one small package of TP and two rolls of paper towels left on the shelf. A lady came in, picked them up and asked if they had any more. The reply was “nope”. She paid for them and left. The guy went in back and brought out one small package of TP and two rolls of paper towel and put them on the shelf.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Too much work. He should have just put up a sign with limits. Would have saved a lot of steps.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Too much work. He should have just put up a sign with limits. Would have saved a lot of steps.

But fewer arguments. Ive seen multiple "but... but... [insert excuse here]" in this panic. Dont blame them one bit. That seems the path of least resistance.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Sounds like inventories are coming back up. I haven't been out to the grocery store in 10 days (I think?) now. Think I may have to give it a try tomorrow. I miss lettuce...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sounds like inventories are coming back up. I haven't been out to the grocery store in 10 days (I think?) now. Think I may have to give it a try tomorrow. I miss lettuce...

Plenty of that everywhere. Hell, its easier to wipe your butt with that than TP.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Plenty of that everywhere. Hell, its easier to wipe your butt with that than TP.

Last 2 trips I made it was 99% sold out. First time there was still TP even!

Anyhow... I'm stores of fresh things are low, and if I can reload some water and canned stuff, all the better too.

IronsKeeper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2018
    Not today, ISIS
    Any insight into sanitizer availability?
    Speaking from the medical side, don't hold your breath. Places like New York, and even Indy at this point, are needing alcohol and sanitizer to the point that those are taking priority over public sales. That is something I DO see having a supply shortage of until this thing is well and truly kicked.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Last 2 trips I made it was 99% sold out. First time there was still TP even!

Anyhow... I'm stores of fresh things are low, and if I can reload some water and canned stuff, all the better too.

Weird. In my AO its the (literal) exact opposite. Ive always been able to get cartloads of lettuce. NEVER TP and usually no PT. But sometimes its down to the last 2 or so cases of towels. Crazy/

Speaking from the medical side, don't hold your breath. Places like New York, and even Indy at this point, are needing alcohol and sanitizer to the point that those are taking priority over public sales. That is something I DO see having a supply shortage of until this thing is well and truly kicked.

I can understand this. We always have hand washing, rags, and spray bottles of cleaner. (even if it is denatured alcohol and water)

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Any insight into sanitizer availability?

This is the one that's bothering me. I learned earlier this year that I'm allergic to the fragrance additives in hand sanitizer (and soap, deodorant, cologne, etc.), so even the hand sanitizer that I've had in stock is now worthless to me. At least my wife can still use it.

I think I'm going to have to make my own; I don't expect to see it online soon, and I'm doing my best to stay out of public places.

IronsKeeper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2018
    Not today, ISIS
    This is the one that's bothering me. I learned earlier this year that I'm allergic to the fragrance additives in hand sanitizer (and soap, deodorant, cologne, etc.), so even the hand sanitizer that I've had in stock is now worthless to me. At least my wife can still use it.

I think I'm going to have to make my own; I don't expect to see it online soon, and I'm doing my best to stay out of public places.
    Don't take this the wrong way, but you'd be better served carrying around hand soap that agrees with that allergy and some lotion or Udder Butter.

Handwashing is way better than sanitizing.

Let's not forget that many of the "secondary killer" superbug staph strains like MRSA, ESBL, VRE, etc. (I haven't messed with that stuff in months so some of them are escaping me) were either created or worsened by improper overuse of products that didn't fully kill them and allowed them to mutate stronger- i.e. hand sanitizer.

Hand washing is best, just keep them hands from cracking!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I argree... Hand washing has worked just fine since the civil war. We've got this virus because of pre civil war practices, a lot of which from our own countryman. The amount of guys I see walk in the bathroom (including the stalls) do whatever, and then just up leave is absolutely jaw dropping.

So... Just wash your freakin' hands.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Available in stock on April 4 on Amazon. I ordered this 2 weeks ago and got it 2 days ago. 62.5% alcohol, so meets the standard for germ kill. It says "scent free," but it definitely smells like hand sanitizer, although no extra fragrance in this brand.

https://www.amazon.com/Artnaturals-...80658&sprefix=artnaturals+hand,aps,175&sr=8-4

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...62.5% alcohol, so meets the standard for germ kill. It says "scent free," but it definitely smells like hand sanitizer...

I call this my internal sanitizer...

BJsgoQwl.jpg

68.4% and it smells like heaven.;)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom