• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sunset brand, Campari tomatoes are excellent this time of year. Kind of small but good flavor. Grown in Mexico.

Just made a pot of chili and sent some down the street. Brownies are still hot and the honey oatmeal bread comes out of the oven in less than an hour.
    I don't know what kind these were. They were the ones that come in small bunches on the vine. The only other choice at the time were Romas.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I have not been out in two weeks. Two weeks ago the Wal-mart in Bedford had no meat, eggs, milk or tp, and it had lots of empty shelves. I went there today and they were COMPLETELY STOCKED. They had eggs (all sizes and varieties), milk, juice, chicken, turkeys, hams, hamburger, fresh produce, AND toilet paper (limit 1). The ONLY thing that I couldn’t find was a specialty french bread that my wife and I like to use for BLT’s. I saw thee people with masks AND gloves, three with just masks, six with just gloves, and one obese bozo in camo with a full military gas mask and filter, NO gloves, and a hi-point strapped to his waist.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I found split peas!

:woot:

There was one lone bag at the third store I went to. No toilet paper to be found... but whocares split peas soup for me!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have not been out in two weeks. Two weeks ago the Wal-mart in Bedford had no meat, eggs, milk or tp, and it had lots of empty shelves. I went there today and they were COMPLETELY STOCKED. They had eggs (all sizes and varieties), milk, juice, chicken, turkeys, hams, hamburger, fresh produce, AND toilet paper (limit 1). The ONLY thing that I couldn’t find was a specialty french bread that my wife and I like to use for BLT’s. I saw thee people with masks AND gloves, three with just masks, six with just gloves, and one obese bozo in camo with a full military gas mask and filter, NO gloves, and a hi-point strapped to his waist.

It wasn't me! I don't own a Hi Point, don't own any camo, and I haven't received these yet (cross posted from the "What have you done this week to prep" thread. :):

"I just ordered 2 of these. I don't know why, but these are strange times. Or it could be the Jagermeister. (Probably)

https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/R...ARY-8p7234.htm
    "

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    It wasn't me! I don't own a Hi Point, don't own any camo, and I haven't received these yet (cross posted from the "What have you done this week to prep" thread. :):

"I just ordered 2 of these. I don't know why, but these are strange times. Or it could be the Jagermeister. (Probably)

https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/R...ARY-8p7234.htm
    "

Jedi was recently bragging about wearing his full gas mask rig to the post office... :dunno:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I have no idea if those would even be helpful for viruses or not, but they looked cool, and well... the Jagermeister. One thing lead to another...

You bought surplus USSR masks from 1988 so... they're probably only effective for containing the tears and some of the screams of the guy wearing it.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My wife is in week two of working from home. The dogs know something is up and spend their days on high alert...

xeZMYL7.jpg

M79qesVl.jpg

I imagine they're thinkin, it's quiet out there. Too quiet.:laugh:

Nice looking woodwork in your home.:yesway:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I dont understand why the governor is being so top secret with Indianas response and numbers of beds and possible future measures that may need to be taken like using contractors to convert hotels or stadiums or other large facilities into makeshift hospitals.
    Seems shady to me. I do not have faith in this guy.
    I just hope our first responders are given the leeway they need to do their jobs. We have the best folks in Indiana emergency management and I DO have faith in them. Open up that surplus or whatever it takes but get the hell out of their way and let them work.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Panic buying seems to be slowing a touch on Indy south side... It could be my understanding and or timing.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I went to the Kroger at Southport and Franklin and it was in very good shape. Plenty of meats and paper goods and fresh foods. They were a little thin on canned goods but were restocking as I was there.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    I dont understand why the governor is being so top secret with Indianas response and numbers of beds and possible future measures that may need to be taken like using contractors to convert hotels or stadiums or other large facilities into makeshift hospitals.
    Seems shady to me. I do not have faith in this guy.
    I just hope our first responders are given the leeway they need to do their jobs. We have the best folks in Indiana emergency management and I DO have faith in them. Open up that surplus or whatever it takes but get the hell out of their way and let them work.
    Individual hospitals are setting up triage facilities right now. Installing breathing air in one right now.
    AA

Top Bottom