• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Great submissions so far! I can't wait to see the last flurry that are submitted. Here is an INGO-approved M&P 9c cake that my wife did for me. She said she had enough of hearing me talk about what a great idea this contest was and what a wonderful prize was up for grabs. The 2 candles signify my 2nd birthday with INGO. Here's your cake and you can eat it too!

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1501-1.jpg

I found INGO while I was building an AK-47 and searching the internet for different builds, parts, etc... After lurking for a while, I joined in December of '08.

If I win this contest, I will be giving this gun to my wife and sending her to class with Randy (Indy Gun Safety).

OK if you win do we the sponcers and administration get a piece of cake???:dunno: You know most of us will be at INDY 1500

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Happy New Year, INGO!

I found INGO through my husband. I'm pretty sure he stumbled on it by reading a gun blog. I started peeking over his shoulder at his computer screen a little over a year ago, and now I'm hooked! I've met some amazing people through this website, and I'm better for knowing them. Great job, Fenway! :ingo:

If I were to win, I'd give the M&P to my husband. He's been carrying the same used Glock for several years, and it's time he got an upgrade. He's been so very supportive of me getting involved in shooting, and he never tells me "no" when I want something new to add to my own collection. He often puts his own wants aside to make sure I get everything I want and to keep me happy. In fact, he has always given up everything he wants to make me happy, so it'd be a good way to help even up the score a teensy bit. Thanks for the chance. And good luck to everyone!

100_1005.jpg

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Went home to visit my parents today. Stopped by my old High School football field and took this one.
    IMAG0048.jpg

Went to the veterans memorial in town to see my grandpas name. When they had the memorial engraved, they wrote "Less We Forget". Some time later, it was brought to their attention that it should say "Lest We Forget" :D. Gotta love Owen County:patriot:.
    IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

I was hungry, and slayed a giant chicken with my SRKW Waki before heading home.
    IMAG0055.jpg

I was introduced to INGO through my uncle. I've made a lot of friends since then, and collected some really sweet gear.
    If I win the pistol, I plan on shooting the crap out of it. Huge Smith and Wesson fan, so it would definately go to a good home. :ingo:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Took my two girls shooting today to try out their Christmas presents! It was a GREAT day down at Crosley!!:rockwoot:

IMG_2647.jpg

IMG_2630.jpg

I found INGO while looking into my first pistol purchase. I ended up sticking around long enough I got pulled into the firearm game and started Bobcat Steel!:ingo:

If I were to win the grand prize, it would go in the safe for my daughter. She is already hitting us up to shoot our pistols:n00b:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Took everyone to Christmas at the Zoo yesterday....

Location verification:
    IMG_2288.jpg

Checking out the bears:
    IMG_2158.jpg

Petting the sharks:
    IMG_2305.jpg

Sitting in the snake:
    IMG_2243.jpg

She even did some recruiting of her own over by the penguins!!
    She was telling this random girl about the site. Then when she stopped listening she started telling the girl's mom!! She did this a few times, but this was the only time I caught it on camera.
    IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

See previous submission for answers.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    ZbornacSVT;1549144 [IMG said:
    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h220/zbornacsvt/Guns/IMG_2327.jpg[/IMG]

See previous submission for answers.
    IMG_2327.jpg

"Um, sir, I have credintials...I am pretty sure this gets me in to see the bear."

Last edited:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Here are favorites from the zoo. Kids being kids....brings a smile to my face every time I see these.

IMG_2227.jpg

IMG_2201.jpg

IMG_2198.jpg

Then she put on a dance show for the world to see..:laugh::laugh:
    Even did some singing, lol.

YouTube - MVI 2353

Noisy Cricket

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Merry Christmas to me!! This is the first rifle I own and first one that Kimball built for me!! Took it down to Crosley to test out...

IMG_2631.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

Did a little dual wielding with my daughter's new Cricket:

IMG_2629.jpg

IMG_2628.jpg

I got drug here by my husband, Kimball (ZbornacSVT)

If I won the grand prize I will become a master marksman like my husband!:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom