Not open for further replies.

sgt.porter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Deleware County
    My contest submission.

Just another day in the office (the picture didn't turn out as well as i would like, but the gear is there),
    picture.php

and a day in the dentist's office, (It took alot of begging to convince her to let me get this picture, she's shy like that ;) )
    picture.php

I first heard found out about INGO when I did a google search for Indiana gun laws. I was trying to answer a question for a friend and wanted to make sure I was right. Within just a few minutes, I was so immersed in this whole new world, that I completely forgot about the answers I was looking for. Ever since that day, INGO has been my home page. Even though I don't get a whole lot of posts in, at very least, my first cup of coffee every morning and my last cup of coffee every night are spent reading the forums.

If I were to win the M&P, the first thing I would do is brag to all my friends and family about how I won a contest on INGO. I would keep it up until they got tired of hearing about it, but I would still remind them from time to time. Upon receiving the handgun, I would set up my range and shoot a couple boxes of ammo to get myself completely comfortable with my new gun. Then I would celebrate by buying a nice holster and making it my daily carry weapon. Anyone who asked about the gun would undoubtedly get the story about how I won it in a contest on INGO. Over the next couple months, I would have to come up with creative reasons for why I couldn't get the misses out to shoot my new gun. Eventually I would have to give in and let her. Then she'd probably fall in love with it and tell me how much she likes it, and how she would feel much safer and more comfortable if she carried a gun like that, and how she knows I want her to feel safe. Guilt would take over and I would have to hand the gun over to her and go back to carrying my revolver. But hey I would have a good story to tell.

qwkdrwmgw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    2010-12-18195108.jpg

Here is a pic of my mom 2 days after having emergency quintuple bi-pass surgery. She went in with some chest pains and the doctors thought they could fix it with a stint or two, but after the cath. was done they said she had seven blockages and would need open heart surgery the next day what a SURPRISE. People take things for granted and its not till you have lost or thought you could lose it that you relise what you had. For me I going to take a little more time out for my mom and not take her for granted anymore.
    So if I when the M&P the first person I am going to teach to use it will be my mom. And if I don't win it who cares my mom will be home for Christmas :rockwoot:.
    Oh and I found out about :ingo: by googling gun shops in Indiana. From the second time I got on I became a member, and have told several people about it since.
    P.S. My mom was a non smoker and fairly fit and still ended up with a heart problem, so I think everyone needs to be checked just to be on the safe side thats my :twocents:.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kr_Treefrog2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    Indianapolis
    So this is how INGO swag is made!

INGOHat-Far.jpg

INGOHat-Close.jpg

My thanks to Jenn Rice of HisKids Photography for the use of her photography equipment!

My brother told me of a small, newly-formed website called INGO back in early 2008 and I've been loving it ever since! If I were to win the grand prize, I would sell it and donate the proceeds to HisKids Photography, my mother's ministry of photographing children with special needs at no cost to the families.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    A lot of great entries so far, but I can't believe there haven't been more submissions! This is an awesome prize and it takes almost no effort to try to win! Remember, it's not about how good of a photographer you are. Use your cell phone camera if you want! It's all about the CONTENT, not the COMPOSITION! We want to see your INGO gear in the most creative places you can find! :thumbsup:

ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    fa8sbs.jpg

These are pictures of me on 12-22-10 before getting my ACL and Lateral Meniscus repaired. The surgeon said that was the first time he has ever had a picture request like mine. Also it was cool to have a talk with the nurse about how she just got her LTCH and the anesthesiologist was tellin me how he was wanting a .357 for Christmas. I was first introduced to INGunOwners.com by one of my best friends. He told me to check it out to when I was first looking for a carry/ home defense gun because he said y'all could answer any and every question I could think of.

If I was to win 1st place I would obviously want to keep the M&P but I would probably give it to my step dad for home defense since he is currently looking for and needing one. If I was to win the rail for the AR I would give it to my friend who introduced me to this site as a late christmas gift since he has an AR and I do not. Lastly if I was to win the knife I would make that my new everyday carry knife.

24wssqr.jpg

Last edited:

Bflo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    [FONT=&quot]INGO Christmas Tree!!! The only thing missing is the M&P under it.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    DSC_0020.jpg

[FONT=&quot]I found INGO when searching for info on the LTCH, and I've been hooked ever since.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]If I won the M&P, I would of course shoot it, and protect my family with it. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I've been trying to get my wife to get her LTCH, and I think she is close. If I won, and she liked shooting it, the M&P might become her EDC.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Bflo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    [FONT=&quot]I wasn’t sure about posting this because it’s a bad cell-phone pic, but what the heck? I covertly (while risking a full-body cavity search) snapped this pic after my LAPG bail-out bag with INGO patch passed through airport security. [/FONT]

IMG00247-20101221-0604.jpg

[FONT=&quot]I found INGO when searching for info on the LTCH, and I've been hooked ever since.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]If I won the M&P, I would of course shoot it, and protect my family with it. I've been trying to get my wife to get her LTCH, and I think she is close. If I won, and she liked shooting it, the M&P might become her EDC.
    [/FONT]

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    picture.php
    picture.php

232323232%7Ffp733%3B8%3Enu%3D3364%3E492%3E539%

[/IMG]
    picture.php

I'm on the left with two unindicted INGO co-conspirators at Front Sight, Dec. 17 - 20, 2010. We're wearing our INGO hats but the patches -- some with bacon clusters -- are on our gear and out of frame. The prettiest handgun instructor I've ever seen (sorry Rhino!) is holding an INGO sticker.

I stumbled upon this great site when searching for information regarding carrying a handgun in Indiana. I'm a relative noob and the wealth of information at INGO has been the foundation of my expanding handgun experience. Now's a great time to say "Thanks, INGO!".

If I should win the M&P, it'll go to my wife. She's excited about the possibility of improving her EDC.

As an aside, thanks for this contest! I rarely see pictures of myself and frankly, was shocked. While I don't feel 'heavy', I've decided to drop the weight. It'll obviously be good for me but it'll also help me to be better prepared to defend my family if necessary. Thanks also to my co-conspirators who want me to win the M&P. And thanks to Tara, handgun instructor extraordinaire!

Last edited:

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    picture.php

This is my son Ian holding my Stevens 87A .22. This was a hand me down rifle from my father in law made in 30's. I pulled this out of his closet, cleaned it and refinished the stock. It is a straight shooter I was able to hit a clay pigeon at 100yards multiple times. The gun is resting on my LAPG Bailout bag sporting the INGO patch and chamber flag. There is also a chamber flag in the rifle.

I found INGO through an internet search looking for info on the 2 hand me down guns I received. I also got a single shot 12 gauge that kicks like a mule. It is currently under construction. I am not a big on posting a lot, but I love to read all the info here. I have recently gotten my LTCH using the info here as a guide.

If I won this contest, the gun would be use for the protection of myself and family. I currently cant afford a handgun so this would be really a great way to get one. I have shot a few handguns and find the fit of the M&P perfect for my hands.

picture.php

Last edited:

BaconGrease

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    DSC01323.jpg

DSC01321.jpg

These are pictures of Fords prototype police interceptors. These are the only two that ford has created and they are on a tour of the country. Police administrators and chiefs of police from various police and sheriffs departments from the midwest were present at the time these photos were taken.

1) How you first came to know about INGO, and 2) What you'd do with the prize if you won.

I first heard about INGO from my friend Shooter521. I used to peruse Arf.com but Shooter told me about this website so I came over to take a look and I have no plans of leaving. Although I don't post a lot, I do read it quite frequently and have learned a lot of great information and met a lot of great people.

I do not currently own a 9mm so if I won the M&P 9mm it would further encourage me to go out and buy a 9mm upper for my ar and also buy a large amount of 9mm ammo. I would then shoot the heck out of the M&P pistol and encourage my wife to try it as well.

teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    Merry Christmas! INGO Style

Have yourself a very INGO Christmas!

I think someone changed the names on the gifts. I didn't ask for Barbies.

Ignore the date on the camera, wife just recharge camera and didn't set it.
    That, or I went BACK IN TIME to make this happen ---what commitment to the effort.
    Swag in photo: ingo sticker and a chamber flag .
    If you look closely, you will also see a bunch of INGO ornaments, wrapping paper (covering a blackpowder cannon for my brother).

100_3557.JPG

You don't see the plate of bacon left for Santa, well, because bacon doesn't last very long in this house. It usually doesn't make it out of the kitchen. Hey, at least Santa had some cold coffee.

Found INGO: pass url from brother of other INGO member.
    What to do with M&P 9: carry instead of full-sized Ruger 9mm (which I _really_ like) and also shoot the heck out of it.

Upclose of the wrapping paper (notice gun watermark images)
    ingo_wrappingpaper.jpg

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    DSCN0232.jpg

DSCN0230.jpg

OK, I see how you guys are going to play. I've taken my picture with the original hottie...Barbee! This was at the Childrens Museum in Indianapolis. More than a couple of guys gave a passing "real nice" as my wife and kids waited for me to get this picture.
    Second submission but I'll repeat the other info. I found INGO while researching WW2 small arms information. I'll likely use the M&P as my EDC or if my wife likes it she'll likely claim it. I think it would be a nice touch to have on of the talented guys on INGO engrave or somehow inscribe on the gun, INGO and the sponsor who donated it.
    EDIT: Just for the record, Barbee had that "not so interested" look before I stood next to her, but for full disclosure I have to say my wife and kids had pretty much the same look behind the camera.

Last edited:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    picture.php

1. Found INGO while searching for bacon.

2. If I won the contest, I might sell or trade for bacon, or possibly make a new bacon related contest.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Family012.jpg

I found INGO through a guy on Glocktalk that had a link in his sig line.

I'm not eligible to win the grand prize due to being under 21, but if one the knife it would most likely be my new EDC knife and if I won the AR15 rail I might be tempted to buy an AR to put it on!

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    picture.php
    [/IMG]
    picture.php

I'm on the left with two unindicted INGO co-conspirators at Front Sight, Dec. 17 - 20, 2010. We're wearing our INGO hats but the patches -- some with bacon clusters -- are on our gear and out of frame. The prettiest handgun instructor I've ever seen (sorry Rhino!) is holding an INGO sticker.

I stumbled upon this great site when searching for information regarding carrying a handgun in Indiana. I'm a relative noob and the wealth of information at INGO has been the foundation of my expanding handgun experience. Now's a great time to say "Thanks, INGO!".

If I should win the M&P, it'll go to my wife. She's excited about the possibility of improving her EDC.

As an aside, thanks for this contest! I rarely see pictures of myself and frankly, was shocked. While I don't feel 'heavy', I've decided to drop the weight. It'll obviously be good for me but it'll also help me to be better prepared to defend my family if necessary. Thanks also to my co-conspirators who want me to win the M&P. And thanks to Tara, handgun instructor extraordinaire!

am I the only guy that can't see this image?

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    SDC11971.jpg

Here is my son flying his new INGO Tactical remote control helicopter that he got for Christmas.

I first heard about INGO from glocktalk. I used to lurk there quite a bit, and had noticed that the Indiana section had been lacking for some time. Rhino stopped by there to make an announcement about an ACT class, and said that he had been spending most of his time on INGO. I decided to check it out, and have been hooked ever since.

My wife has expressed interest lately about getting her LTCH. If I won the grand prize, I would give it to my wife, and she could use it as her EDC once she got her LTCH. I would take her shooting as often as possible, and might even steal it from her every once in a while to carry myself. :D

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    1226002142.jpg

Here is me after a long Christmas day sacked out on the couch. Too much family and good food I guess. Sometime while I was sleeping my sons beagle pup decided to join me and my son decided to get a pic with his phone. How I found INGO? I was on rimfirecentral.com and Jetgirl suggested I check out this sight, been on it ever since. What would I do with the gun if I won? I would probably shoot it a bit, it could become my daily carry. Also thought it would make a nice gift for my oldest son when he came home from being stationed overseas.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    SDC11977.jpg

We took the kids to Wana Waves Hotel/Indoor Water Park in Shipshewana for Christmas. Here we are standing in the lobby with our INGO gear.

SDC11980.jpg

Here I am standing in the water park with my INGO shirt and hat as 500 gallons of water comes splashing down on me.

As stated earlier, I first heard about INGO from glocktalk. I used to lurk there quite a bit, and had noticed that the Indiana section had been lacking for some time. Rhino stopped by there to make an announcement about an ACT class, and said that he had been spending most of his time on INGO. I decided to check it out, and have been hooked ever since.

My wife has expressed interest lately about getting her LTCH. If I won the grand prize, I would give it to my wife, and she could use it as her EDC once she got her LTCH. I would take her shooting as often as possible, and might even steal it from her every once in a while to carry myself.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom