Not open for further replies.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Big hitter, the Lama. ;)

I know this thread is for pic submissions but THIS had me laughing uncontrollably! Apparently my subconscious read it before letting me know because the first time I read it to myself I somehow knew to use my imaginary Bill Murray voice.:yesway:

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    That is two out of three. Still trying for the last one. Thanks

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

Try this?

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Dak,
    On the INGOsite go to UserCP. Upload your pictures to an album. Be sure the album is visible to the public. (My pictures couldn't be seen until I made a public album.) Edit your postings with the URL of the pictures. That should do it! I hope -- unless your pictures are a lot better than mine!:D

Thanks. I was using the wrong link evidently

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    My suppressed .22s with an INGO shirt

1) How you first came to know about INGO - Google search on firearms about 2 years ago
    2) What you'd do with the prize if you won - Conceal Carry :D, obviously

5307842073_1d7c6fbf26_b.jpg

Last edited:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Ok, how about these:

"INGO, where faceless warriors fling at each other about unique rail mount gear!"

5307914753_b95d124fb8_z.jpg

or

"INGO. Yeah, it's safe, push the button you'll love what happens next!"

5307915887_0c892d53f5.jpg

Yeah, that's as good as it gets given time restraints...

As for the questionnaire:

1. Rhino told me to come here. When he says to do something, I at least appear to comply.
    2. I plan to make it a test the finish with lots of holster wear. Like daily leather rub.

Techres

P.S. Turning around the sight arm was more interesting than I expected. But this thing was born to be a rail mount catapult:

5308504806_c473475588_z.jpg

Mrs. Mk2ja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Beijing, China
    My version of our submission!

Well! I wanted to add some more info, so I now have my own account so I can post another photo and what I wanted to say, too :)

I am a facilitator (teacher) for an organization called TIP (Total Immersion Program) which is based in Beijing, China. I decided to volunteer for a year following graduation from university after hearing about the positive things that TIP does. English teachers from all over China travel to Beijing to train for 20 days with American facilitators. After they train at TIP, they return to their own provinces and schools and pass on what they learned to their students. TIP is often a life-changing program for the students involved. It is a Christian organization and although we cannot share Christ with the students, we focus on teaching Christian values and principles in every lesson that we teach.

ContestPhotos40of46.jpg

ETA - I really wanted to get a photo of me in my INGO swag in front of the Forbidden City and Tienanmen Square, but I came down with a bad bout of food poisoning :puke: and was unable to get out. :( :crying:

2) Before June 2008, I was never interested in carrying a gun on my person for protection, but that all changed when I was sexually assaulted while in Yellowstone National Park. After that incident, I started to take practical self-defence classes from an ex LA police officer and, under his instruction, that is when I decided that I wanted to carry a gun on me for my protection. Unfortunately, due of the expenses of completing university and then becoming an unpaid volunteer here in China, I have not had the funds available to purchase a handgun. I will return to the states June 2011 and upon return, I would like to carry at all times. If I win the M&P, I would not have to worry about waiting and saving up in order to be able to purchase a gun to carry. It would mean a lot to me (and my boyfriend) to know that if any man ever tried to hurt me again, he would not succeed, because this time, I would be ready.

1) I heard about INGO from mk2ja. This looks like it will be a great resource for me as I learn more about guns!

My girlfriend showing off the INGO swag that finally arrived in Beijing!
    [snip]

Here she is holding a photo of one of the recent classes she taught; she is front and center in it.
    [snip]

The following 4 photos are from a recent visit to the Lama Temple (Wikipedia link), a Buddhist temple in Beijing. We really wanted to get some photos of her on the Great Wall, but the package had not yet arrived when her group made the day trip.
    [snip]

She's been sick the past couple days with what we think is probably food poisoning or bad water, but if she feels up to it, we may have a couple more photos to submit. Also, I'll add more specific captions for the photos if she provides me with more info.

Answers to the questions:

1) I first came to know of INGO during the summer of 2009 when I was looking to start carrying. I forget exactly what led me here, but when I Googled something, it returned a link to INGO. INGO looked like a great place for a noob like me to start, so I joined. My girlfriend knows about INGO from me, but she hasn't joined... yet ;)

2) My girlfriend, shown in the photos, is currently in China teaching English classes at a “total immersion program” until June 2011. Ever since she was assaulted while working in Yellowstone National Park in 2009 (the POS got away with it, but that’s a story for another time and place), she has been wanting to get a gun for the defense of herself and her future children. When she returns to the States, I’d love to be able to give her the M&P.

Last edited:

teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    Who knew justin bieber was an Ingo fan?
    My girl is giving Justin Bieber a message in 3D.

Note: Theater workers don't always have a sense of humor (after spending over $34 for something you can get off bit torrent for free--NOTE: do not mention that to them else an even less pleasant response).

ingo_bieber.jpg

(my second entry..and not that this will win--more of a submission just for fun).
    Found INGO: through intense meditation
    What to do with M&P: use it to convert live rounds to empty brass

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Who knew justin bieber was an Ingo fan?
    My girl is giving Justin Bieber a message in 3D.

Note: Theater workers don't always have a sense of humor (after spending over $34 for something you can get off bit torrent for free--NOTE: do not mention that to them else an even less pleasant response).

ingo_bieber.jpg

(my second entry..and not that this will win--more of a submission just for fun).
    Found INGO: through intense meditation
    What to do with M&P: use it to convert live rounds to empty brass
    :thatshot: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DagerOne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    When I first saw the contest posted, I immediately went to my wife with ideas for photos. ;) She was not amused. To keep me from plying her with Bailey's Irish Cream and chocolate in order to change her mind, she took countermeasures:

DSC_0761.jpg

I would like to have posted my entry sooner, but...well...I was obviously otherwise detained.

1) I found out about INGO while participating in a random gun thread on an internet forum that's dedicated to Les Paul guitars. One of the users there is also a member here (LPMan59), and he turned me on to INGO.

2) If won, I would put the gun in my wife's hands (risky, given the photo, I realize) the next time I went to the range. She doesn't hate the Glock, but she's 5'2", 105 lbs soaking wet with boots on, and it's just not comfortable for her. To be clear, the gun would remain mine and be carried consistently, but introducing her to a gun she likes is a critical step to getting her more comfortable with guns overall.

(Incidentally, I DID get those other photos, too, but they're NSFW...maybe Admin and contest sponsors can see them some time if they ask nicely. :ingo: )

Last edited:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    INGO gone wild!

My youngest is enchanted with the idea of a New Years party so of course that was what she was playing with her dolls when I went down to the play area.
    DSC02436.jpg

DSC02437.jpg

When she left I couldn't believe what was happening right in front of my very eyes! I grabbed the camera as the scene changed quickly when Fenway (the INGO operator action figure) pulls up in the officially sanctioned INGO party wagon.
    DSC02440.jpg

The party seemed to come to a halt when a real man showed up.
    DSC02441.jpg

The focus changed quickly from an asexual serenade to a all on "Girls of INGO Gone Wild". I've tastefully censored the photos using the proprietary INGO censorship software usually only available to the MOD's.

DSC02428.jpg

DSC02430.jpg

Our hero, saving these girls from a boring New Years party!
    DSC02429.jpg

This did not bode well with our gender neutral Prince. He proceeded to throw a royal fit, break his guitar and never play again.
    DSC02446.jpg

DSC02445.jpg

I discovered INGO about 1.5 years ago when looking up firearm information after my first gun purchase...a 1943 M1 Garand. I was a total noob to gun ownership at the time and feel I've graduated to regular noob largely due to the classes, contacts and information I've acquired through INGO.
    If I won the M&P compact I would utilize it as my EDC. As of now I have full size pistols (wifey keeps the Kahr PM9 tied up) and I've been more than happy with my M&P pro until I try to conceal it. Thanks INGO and Class III for the awesome prize package.

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    100_2010.jpg

Morning of the 26th brunch, we cooked up 5 lbs of bacon, in addition to the bacon in my aunt's quiche and in the caesar salad. Those canadians love their bacon....

MVI_0237_0001.jpg

MVI_0237_0003.jpg
    MVI_0237_0010.jpg

Sending Christmas out with a BANG. That last one looks like ruins in Dresden....
    Federal 00 buck from a Crescent Arms single barrel breakdown 12g if anyone cares.

100_2015.jpg
    INGO sticker on the piping of our courthouse World War II memorial. The tank is a M3A3 Stuart, produced by American Car & Foundry in 1942-43, and placed to coincide with the dedication of the World War II memorial in Washington DC in 2004. The sticker was removed afterward, of course.

I came to the site while searching for a kel-tec many moons ago, but only started posting recently after taking interest in the classifieds. :)

If I won the M&P would go to my sister, who has just bought a house and is living alone. A larger weapon may make more sense, but there's some appeal to it actually fitting her hands.

xahnastri

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Naptown takes the CAKE!

Great submissions so far! I can't wait to see the last flurry that are submitted. Here is an INGO-approved M&P 9c cake that my wife did for me. She said she had enough of hearing me talk about what a great idea this contest was and what a wonderful prize was up for grabs. The 2 candles signify my 2nd birthday with INGO. Here's your cake and you can eat it too!

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1501-1.jpg

I found INGO while I was building an AK-47 and searching the internet for different builds, parts, etc... After lurking for a while, I joined in December of '08.

If I win this contest, I will be giving this gun to my wife and sending her to class with Randy (Indy Gun Safety).

Last edited:

Bflo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    The Twelve Days of INGO Christmas! (keep the tune in your head as you read/look!)

One INGO ammo can

DSC_0027.jpg

Two .22s

DSC_0040.jpg

Three magazines

DSC_0028.jpg

Four flashlights

DSC_0029.jpg

Five boxes of ammo

DSC_0030.jpg

Six sharp knives

DSC_0031.jpg

Seven hours of training

DSC_0032.jpg

Eight high-viz targets

DSC_0034.jpg

Nine x Nineteen

DSC_0036.jpg

Ten warm fingers

DSC_0039.jpg

Eleven good books

DSC_0041.jpg

Twelve frosty beers

DSC_0038.jpg

...and an M&P under my tree!!!!!

My wife seems close to getting her LTCH, and winning this gun would probably give her the final push and it would become her EDC. Maybe she would let me shoot it once in a while!

I found INGO when searching for info on the LTCH, and I've been hooked ever since.

Disclaimer: I didn't get all of this for Christmas.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom