5298376153_1d9889b5dc_z.jpg

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    100_0813.jpg
    100_0814.jpg
    100_0815.jpg

I snapped these pictures after my oldest Madison had fallen asleep playing her new video game she got for Christmas she was so exhausted she just past out. I then decided it would be cuter to have both my babies in the picture and Mackenzie loves to mess with her big sissy.
    I found INGO while searching for information on gun laws and guns for sale in Indiana.
    The gun would probably become my Wife's carry gun unless she likes mine better...

Last edited:

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Here's my photo!!!

I just couldnt come up with a good "Ingo" photo,,,untill

my wife catches me this morning with no boxers on!! LOL AND lookey whats on the windshield!!

DSCN6007.jpg

MY INGO STICKER!!! yaa!!! thanks wifey, she caught me with my belt loose, pants fallin off and an INGO shot
    while playin with her I Phone..

I have this sticker on my car to spread the word of INGO:D "right of it there's a little black dacal that says INDYK"
    I have had at least 12 people ask me about it and im happy to reffer them to Indiana's finest gun forum;)

Since my wife caught the photo, the pistol would go to her.
    She uses my old Hi-point9mm at the range:rolleyes: so this would be an amazing pistol to replace her Hi-Point.

I found out about the forum googling a value on a
    Mossberg and Western field lever action, and there INGO poped up. I have been a member since.

fyi the little dent near the ingo sticker was from my car sliding down my drive into my mailbox Christmas night, thank god my ingo sticker wasnt scratched to bad!!!

Last edited:

Bflo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    My 4th Contest Submission

I finally got to see my brother after months of him being away. Good to know they are keeping him in tip top shape though. But now that he is back for another week, we decided to go to Cabelas, our Mecca as it would be. And we had to bring the INGO gear along with. Some day, as soon as he gets out, we are gonna get our own mounts of all the animals you see, well the ones that are legal to kill.

1228001850.jpg

1228001849.jpg

1228001806.jpg

1228001852.jpg

I first heard about INGO from VXtip. We were discussing how there was nowhere local to go to for info and so many youtube videos are fake, and then he suggested that I join this wonderful site. And I have been loving it ever since.

If I were to win the grand prize, I could assure everyone here that it would be carried daily. Guns are not meant to go in safes, they are meant to be used, and I would carry her. I say her because should I win, I would name her Samantha. And she would protect me as Samantha protected Darrin on the show Bewitched.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    MoabUtah202.jpg

MoabUtah197.jpg

MoabUtah200.jpg

I found INGO thru a Google search for .458 SOCOM info. I Learned so much, and everybody has been great. Hotpocket and I have had a lot of fun meeting people at various INGO events.:ingo: To us that is the best thing about INGO, It's not just a internet forum, people get together and do things! Thank you for a great year, yes we are having fun!:D

If I was to win any of the prizes I would put them to work. The pistol would be EDC, as would the knife. The rail would replace the one on my Bushmaster, I'm still fixing all my PreINGO mistakes on it.:n00b:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    ^^^LOL, someone missed the point of this thread.

Great pictures everyone...I just found out about this thread about 20 minutes ago, I'll try to slip a few in before the deadline.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I just couldnt come up with a good "Ingo" photo,,,untill

my wife catches me this morning with no boxers on!! LOL AND lookey whats on the windshield!!

DSCN6007.jpg

MY INGO STICKER!!! yaa!!! thanks wifey, she caught me with my belt loose, pants fallin off and an INGO shot
    while playin with her I Phone..

I have this sticker on my car to spread the word of INGO:D "right of it there's a little black dacal that says INDYK"
    I have had at least 12 people ask me about it and im happy to reffer them to Indiana's finest gun forum;)

Since my wife caught the photo, the pistol would go to her.
    She uses my old Hi-point9mm at the range:rolleyes: so this would be an amazing pistol to replace her Hi-Point.

I found out about the forum googling a value on a
    Mossberg and Western field lever action, and there INGO poped up. I have been a member since.

fyi the little dent near the ingo sticker was from my car sliding down my drive into my mailbox Christmas night, thank god my ingo sticker wasnt scratched to bad!!!

I'm Blind!! Blind I tell you!! :D

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I took the family over to New Carlisle today and stopped by Class 3 Sales. I let the kids shoot some .22's on the indoor range, and then let my wife have a go with the Thompson that they have for rent. She was a little nervous since she hadn't ever shot anything full auto before, but she did great.

SDC12016.jpg

SDC12015.jpg

Not only is she hot, but she likes shooting too. How lucky am I? :rockwoot:

SDC12018.jpg

Got a final shot with the whole fam outside by the shop sign. The whole way home, my wife was asking about the Thompson. She said it was a blast to shoot, and wants to go back and shoot it again since she now knows what to expect.

As stated earlier, I first heard about INGO from glocktalk. I used to lurk there quite a bit, and had noticed that the Indiana section had been lacking for some time. Rhino stopped by there to make an announcement about an ACT class, and said that he had been spending most of his time on INGO. I decided to check it out, and have been hooked ever since.

My wife has expressed interest lately about getting her LTCH. If I won the grand prize, I would give it to my wife, and she could use it as her EDC once she got her LTCH. I would take her shooting as often as possible, and might even steal it from her every once in a while to carry myself.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Here I am giving the raspberry to the Courthouse no guns allowed sign. Had to go all curb squirrel to get the hat in. Bad pic but what can I say, I am not a photographer.
    picture.php

If I win I will love it and pet it and stroke it, can I keep it George? Seriously, I will shoot it and let anyone else who wants to shoot it shoot it. It could possibly replace my SR9c as my EDC.

I found INGO after looking for a Smith and Wesson 386Sc/S. I found PAgunowners and thought it would be cool if IN had something like that. Subsequent searches found INGO and here I am. After giving an IOU at a 1500 for a hat I knew I had to become a site supporter.https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...everyone_who_stopped_by_the_ingo_table-5.html

Last edited:

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Drunk tank

Here I am in the drunk tank at the local jail. I was "released" on good behavior. Playing the odd place for a picture route. That really is a pink elephant in the drunk tank at the local jail. A sense of humor is always good with the LEO's
    picture.php

Another shot sorry for the bad pics
    picture.php

I will pet it and stoke it and love it, can I keep it George? Actually I will shoot it a lot and share the wealth by letting others shoot it also It may replace my SR9c as my EDC.

I found INGO after looking for a Smith and Wesson 386Sc/S. I found PAgunowners and thought it would be great to have a INgunowners. So I kept looking and found it. Been hooked ever since I gave an IOU at the August '09 1500.

Last edited:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Our Submissions

My girlfriend showing off the INGO swag that finally arrived in Beijing!
    88ym

Here she is holding a photo of one of the recent classes she taught; she is front and center in it.
    88yp

The following 4 photos are from a recent visit to the Lama Temple (Wikipedia link), a Buddhist temple in Beijing. We really wanted to get some photos of her on the Great Wall, but the package had not yet arrived when her group made the day trip.
    88yq

88ys

88yu

88yv

She's been sick the past couple days with what we think is probably food poisoning or bad water, but if she feels up to it, we may have a couple more photos to submit. Also, I'll add more specific captions for the photos if she provides me with more info.

Answers to the questions:

1) I first came to know of INGO during the summer of 2009 when I was looking to start carrying. I forget exactly what led me here, but when I Googled something, it returned a link to INGO. INGO looked like a great place for a noob like me to start, so I joined. My girlfriend knows about INGO from me, but she hasn't joined... yet ;)

2) My girlfriend, shown in the photos, is currently in China teaching English classes at a “total immersion program” until June 2011. Ever since she was assaulted while working in Yellowstone National Park in 2008 (the POS got away with it, but that’s a story for another time and place), she has been wanting to get a gun for the defense of herself and her future children. When she returns to the States, I’d love to be able to give her the M&P.

ETA - here's a link to her very own post! What a first post, babe! :D
    Well! I wanted to add some more info, so I now have my own account so I can post another photo and what I wanted to say, too :)

Last edited:

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    Dak,
    On the INGOsite go to UserCP. Upload your pictures to an album. Be sure the album is visible to the public. (My pictures couldn't be seen until I made a public album.) Edit your postings with the URL of the pictures. That should do it! I hope -- unless your pictures are a lot better than mine!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom