• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • When is sexual activity appropriate and should men and women behave the same?

• Total voters

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Did over 39 percent of the voters in this thread really wait until marriage to have sex?

I was a senior and she was a sophmore in high school. We did it behind the couch while my parents were watching TV. They were married so does that count? ;)

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I lived with my wife before we got married. I know that the divorce rate is way up from what it used to be but, I feel that it's because it has become "acceptable" in some circles.

I think that you never really know a person before you live with them. I also feel that if an attractive man and woman are living together and not having sex with each other, one of them may possibly be of a different sexual orientation.... or have the will power of a saint.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    This thread makes me want to have premarital sex with a bar skank

I thought "premarital sex" meant sex between two people who were going to get married (to each other) before they actually got married.
    Do you really want to have sex with and then marry a bar skank?

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    While going out there and jumping on everything that moves isnt for me (severe germa-phobia), I respect your choice to do it. Likewise if you want to wait, hey good for you. Its when you try to force your choice onto the rest of us that I start to have a problem with it. I admit that I like the thought of ending up with a girl who had a low partner count as well, but thats hardly a deal breaker.

Long post short.. whatever is right for you is right for you, just don't try to tell me its right for me.

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    I voted for the last one. I'm not religious at all, but I personally don't think its best to be a man whore. I can still count everyone I've had sex with on one hand, and thats hopefully how it will stay. However, I could give a **** what anyone else does. I'm not going to subject others to my own value system.

Top Bottom