• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • When is sexual activity appropriate and should men and women behave the same?

• Total voters
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I just wanted to say how impressed I am with my INGO brethren and...sistren (is that the word?)...that the largest percentage of votes have been for sex within the bounds of marriage. It's nice to know the high number of those here with very high moral standards. :ingo:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    If you love someone and want to be with that person forever, who cares whether you have the paperwork. People pester my girlfriend and I all the time about why we aren't married or when we are getting married. Our relationship doesn't have an expiration date on it if we don't get married within a certain time frame. She and I both have agreed that we will get engaged in the next year or so, that's good enough for us.

Edit: I would add that she and I are A LOT happier than some married folks I know. Not saying marriage caused it, but it's obviously not a necessity.

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    If you love someone and want to be with that person forever, who cares whether you have the paperwork. People pester my girlfriend and I all the time about why we aren't married or when we are getting married. Our relationship doesn't have an expiration date on it if we don't get married within a certain time frame. She and I both have agreed that we will get engaged in the next year or so, that's good enough for us.

Edit: I would add that she and I are A LOT happier than some married folks I know. Not saying marriage caused it, but it's obviously not a necessity.

In a lot of cases marriage is a great way to ruin a perfectly good relationship. Don't believe me? Look at the stats, marriage is the LEADING cause of divorce!:laugh:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Those that said sex is more enjoyable with the one you love, clearly have not had enough drunken one night stands :D

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I chose within a committed relationship, same rules for both.

I've only been with my wife but we didn't wait til we were married. As I said in the other thread, I know 1,000,000 percent that I don't have more than 1 child or if I get an std, it's from my wife or a toilet seat. It's pretty nice not to have to worry about those things.

The reason I didn't choose marriage in this poll is because I no longer believe in the state's definition of marriage. One shouldn't need a piece of paper with a raised seal to prove their commitment to another. I hope it never happens but if I'm back on the market, I'll never get a marriage license again. I think marriage is a tool used to allow a person to slack off in a marriage. If you knew you might have to pack your bags at a moments notice, you might work a little harder at your relationship. Knowing that your partner can't just up and leave you due to the financial hardship allows you to disregard their feelings and needs.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I apologize in advance if this has already been addressed, but I don't feel like reading through all 90+ posts...

Did over 39 percent of the voters in this thread really wait until marriage to have sex?

I know it's not impossible, but it's hard to believe.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I apologize in advance if this has already been addressed, but I don't feel like reading through all 90+ posts...

Did over 39 percent of the voters in this thread really wait until marriage to have sex?

I know it's not impossible, but it's hard to believe.

My wife and I both waited. No lie.

Top Bottom