• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • When is sexual activity appropriate and should men and women behave the same?

• Total voters

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Im glad I got all the sex I could handle before I got married, because once you get married it dries up. the only time I can seem to get sex is when I buy her something, thats fine, but I wish i would have known the rules from the start, lol. I feel sorry for all you broke married guys :):

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    ^^^^^ This ... but includes Hot Tubs and other secluded locations
    What is wrong with not so secluded places?!
    I just have a question????????

If you have had sex with more then 1 person that you didn't know their name or you lied about your name,,,,,and I am not talking about paying for it.

Two things in life that are free, yeah I don't drink bottled water either.

How about sex you didn't remember but found out about later, you know like when your buddy says" Dude do you remember this chic" and shows you the video on his phone?
    Is that kinda like when you wake up in a Strange Bedroom in another Country from the one you started drinking in with no clue how you got there...
    35% wow!!!! Now I know why this place feels so up tight sometimes.
    LOL!!!
    Epic line...

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Im glad I got all the sex I could handle before I got married, because once you get married it dries up. the only time I can seem to get sex is when I buy her something, thats fine, but I wish i would have known the rules from the start, lol. I feel sorry for all you broke married guys :):

Um, that being married without sex thing, totally not true. At least in MY marriage. There's a reason why my name is lovemachine ;)

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    35% wow!!!! Now I know why this place feels so up tight sometimes.

Some seem more uptight about to whom they'll sell a shotgun than about with whom they'll have sex.

Moral issues aside:
    Is sex something special enough that you restrict yourself on sharing it or is it just another way to have a good time?

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I'm glad someone posted this thread, it's leading to some good discussion. I have a question for you though. Why do you believe what you believe? Essentially you are saying that if a man and woman meet at age 20 and have a relationship until the day one of them dies, they aren't committed. Add in a piece of paper from the state and it all changes. This doesn't make sense to me. I understand the idea of taking it to the next step by making the relationship recognized by the state. But if two people commit themselves to each other without that last step, is there relationship a lesser relationship? How much does the idea of committing yourself totally to another person matter? In my eyes, that's the very essence of love and committment.

Let's take it a step further. What if one spouse were to cheat on the other and they decide to work it out and stay married? The unmarried folks are never unfaithful to one another. Who is more committed then?

Since there is no discussion of God allowed here, I will have to refrain from trying to explain it.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    How so? Wishing the woman you have vowed to spend the rest of your life with hadn't slept with any other guys somehow means there is something wrong with you?

I dunno about you, but most guys I know who actually are looking for someone they want to spend the rest of their life with feel the same way.

It's OK to settle for used goods, according to the loudest mouths here..they say that because that is the best they can personally muster, probably. There is nothing wrong with keeping yourself chaste and looking for a woman that does the same. It takes patience.

Some people are nothing more than dogs.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Um, that being married without sex thing, totally not true. At least in MY marriage. There's a reason why my name is lovemachine ;)
    I didn't see that it said it had quit it was just lesser...

Moral issues aside:
    Is sex something special enough that you restrict yourself on sharing it or is it just another way to have a good time?
    What is wrong with having a good time?!

It's OK to settle for used goods, according to the loudest mouths here..they say that because that is the best they can personally muster, probably. There is nothing wrong with keeping yourself chaste and looking for a woman that does the same. It takes patience.
    Used goods...
    WTF is wrong with some of you People?!
    Really! There is nothing wrong with someone who has not remained chaste either. Find the Person that makes you feel complete, who gives a damn if you or they have slept around a before you 2 became a couple. Some People need to grow up and act a little more Mature.

Some people are nothing more than dogs.
    Some are Dogs.
    Some are Wolves.
    Some are Sheep.
    Some are Donkeys...

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    From the standpoint of "marriage" however you choose to define it, I think it helps to bring as little baggage into the relationship as possible. This includes previous lovers/relationships.

My views on dating have changed since I've been married as well. I should have been more focused on friendships than romantic relationships. Would have saved a lot of heartache and time.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    I voted casual, but thats just the way I veiw it since I'm not religious.....

times change, people change over time, nuff said. Debating this only leads to bashing of one anothers morals, religions, and personal upbringing.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    I've never thought of another human being as "goods" or dismissed them as "dogs." Strange value system you've got going there. Seems vaguely familiar to me. Are you from one of the Middle Eastern countries?

that guy needs to realize that people are animals.....duh:):

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k]YouTube - Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch[/ame]

Top Bottom