• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • When is sexual activity appropriate and should men and women behave the same?

• Total voters

acase20

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    Jay County
    well i had sex before marriage but only with one person and i married her but thats just what i did if someone else wants to spread there seed more power to them just remember babies happen and so do aids i tell my brother this all the time because he did the opposite of me he screws everything that walks

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I've never thought of another human being as "goods" or dismissed them as "dogs." Strange value system you've got going there. Seems vaguely familiar to me. Are you from one of the Middle Eastern countries?

Nope. Sure not. My value system isn't strange in the least, maybe to someone with no value system, but actually it's quite normal.

It's a free country, right? If someone wants to live like an animal, it's up to them.

I guess it just boils down to this:

How many sexual partners are too many? Love the one you're with, right? Just try not to confuse sex with love. They're two different things.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I find it funny that people would say "she is damaged goods" or anything like that. Really if your wanger is that tiny or your self-esteem that low that a woman who has had sex is damaged goods just hang it up man.

Living like animals is another one.

So because some of us have chosen to have sex before marriage we are animals?
    I wonder how much the state charges for that hunting license? To each his own.

Yeah I screwed around for 20 years before I found the one I think I am going to stay with. She has two boys from a failed marriage, OMG I'll bet she had sex before she met me!!!

If I had kids I would tell them. Go out experience life just be safe and responsible. This country is way to uptight about sex.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    the perfect woman will not only allow you to sleep with other women, shell participate as well.

ive never looked at sex as cheating. my relationships arent based on sex, theyre based on emotions. i dont share emotions with bar whores.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    Nope. Sure not. My value system isn't strange in the least, maybe to someone with no value system, but actually it's quite normal.

It's a free country, right? If someone wants to live like an animal, it's up to them.

I guess it just boils down to this:

How many sexual partners are too many? Love the one you're with, right? Just try not to confuse sex with love. They're two different things.

The point is, every person is an animal.....no matter religion, education, or beliefs.

So just give up attempting to type if you want to sit on a pedastal...

Some of the best people I know didn't wait, some are single parents, some aren't. Point is there's no difference, and im tired of people thinking there is.....

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    The point is, every person is an animal.....no matter religion, education, or beliefs.

So just give up attempting to type if you want to sit on a pedastal...

Some of the best people I know didn't wait, some are single parents, some aren't. Point is there's no difference, and im tired of people thinking there is.....
    Ummm, no. The point is we are not animals. Unless of course you believe in evolution and not creation. To me that is a scary idea. If we evolved from rocks why even try to live right? Everyone should just do whatever, whenever, however they please.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    Ummm, no. The point is we are not animals. Unless of course you believe in evolution and not creation. To me that is a scary idea. If we evolved from rocks why even try to live right? Everyone should just do whatever, whenever, however they please.

creation is a religious term against evolution.....there has been one person banned in this thread already for spamming it with religious views, so its prolly best to agree to disagree....:laugh:

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    creation is a religious term against evolution.....there has been one person banned in this thread already for spamming it with religious views, so its prolly best to agree to disagree....:laugh:
    And evolution is a religous term against creation. They are both religion and they are both polar opposites of each other.

Evolution may be taught as science but there is little science involved. It takes a huge leap of faith to believe in it. It's just easier to believe for most because they have been fed evolution since kindergarden.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    WOOF!!!!!!

Also a great position, however from some of the post I have read I am going to assume missionary is the most popular at least among about 30% of the group.

WOOF WOOF!!!:rockwoot:
    Then they're missing out. But that's their choice :D

Used goods...
    WTF is wrong with some of you People?!
    Really! There is nothing wrong with someone who has not remained chaste either. Find the Person that makes you feel complete, who gives a damn if you or they have slept around a before you 2 became a couple. Some People need to grow up and act a little more Mature.

As "damaged goods" I hope some of the people on this thread never have to experience a divorce and trying to date, especially with a child. I guess since I have a child some guys I've talked to assume I'll put out fast. Like first date fast. WHEN I find the right guy, all that matters is how he treats me and my son. His stat's mean nothing to me. The only part of that that's any of my business is if children are involved. Children or STD's ;)

This thread cracks me up.

:+1:

I think I might be one of the first female's to answer this. I waited for my ex husband. But not till marriage and it wasn't a decision that I made so much as I was a fat kid and a fat girl until after high school. I still think like a fat girl sometimes. But I've also had sex outside of a committed relationship since my divorce. Do I regret waiting? nope. Do I wish I hadn't had sex outside of a relationship? yep, but only cause of WHO it was. IMO, if 2 unattached adults consent to it and expect the same outcome from it, go at it. Far as the marriage thing, that's a very personal decision. We got married so the army would pay for our apartment. We viewed it as a piece of paper. But, depending on the circumstances, it can be a very important piece of paper. But if 2 people are happy together and don't feel the need to be married, enjoy each other..:rockwoot:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    As "damaged goods" I hope some of the people on this thread never have to experience a divorce and trying to date, especially with a child. I guess since I have a child some guys I've talked to assume I'll put out fast. Like first date fast. WHEN I find the right guy, all that matters is how he treats me and my son. His stat's mean nothing to me. The only part of that that's any of my business is if children are involved. Children or STD's ;)

I like First date Fast. If it was good it generally had a chance for me to look at a second date... ;)

Top Bottom