• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • When is sexual activity appropriate and should men and women behave the same?

• Total voters

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    OK, I will probably get banned or this will be removed without anyone seeeing this but, Spasmo, you are a complete @$$ for taking the "Religious" comments off. Sex was a God given gift for a husband and wife period! Also, who are you to do away with the 1st Amendment? Does it only apply when you say it does?:dunno:

For what it's worth, deer hunter, I, also, neglected to read all the rules before I started posting. And, I, also, had some of my posts removed. Don't feel bad about it and don't get angry about it; it's just the rules of the forum. :)

I'm sure there's a forum somewhere that removes all postings that mention guns...

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    OK, I will probably get banned or this will be removed without anyone seeeing this but, Spasmo, you are a complete @$$ for taking the "Religious" comments off. Sex was a God given gift for a husband and wife period! Also, who are you to do away with the 1st Amendment? Does it only apply when you say it does?:dunno:

Wow, really. Spasmo is one of the easiest going mods here, she would rather PM you and talk about the issue then drop the hammer. As much as I disagree with some of the rules you did agree to them when you joined. Also just like my living room the 1st Amendment does not apply.

Really wish you could still rep banned members this guy needs some.:xmad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    What two (or more) consenting adults do in their bedroom is nobody's business but their own. The only rule should be that all parties involved agree to what's about to happen.

Agreed, and I am opposed to laws which attempt to regulate what consenting adults do.
    This thread is only about opinions and attitudes; sharing is requested, not mandatory.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I think you need to taste the candy to see if its fresh before you buy it. like a wine tasting. I cant imagine marrying a boring person in the bedroom and then being stuck with them for life with no way out. I dont believe in divorce other than extreme circumstances.

edit: I needed to see what she was packin' under her skirt before I could buy her ammo for it ;)

there Evan, is that better? lol

Can't be spending the rest of your life with someone thats packing an Arby's Roast Beef sandwich.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    Agreed, and I am opposed to laws which attempt to regulate what consenting adults do.
    This thread is only about opinions and attitudes; sharing is requested, not mandatory.

I hope you don't think I'm mad about the thread topic, I'm not. It's hard to convey the tone of a statement on the internet. It was more of a "Meh, do what you want to do" thing.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Can't be spending the rest of your life with someone thats packing an Arby's Roast Beef sandwich.

OH COME ON NOW! Totally unnecessary. I just wasted my breakfast on that comment. :rolleyes:

Without getting religious... the choice for me is wait till you're married. You have a lifetime to "teach" bedside manners to someone who might be boring. You might just enjoy some of the lessons along the way.

For others, its not really my place to say what you can and cannot do. I think the spread of STD's would slow down if everyone would be monogomous. But what you do is your decision.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I hope you don't think I'm mad about the thread topic, I'm not. It's hard to convey the tone of a statement on the internet. It was more of a "Meh, do what you want to do" thing.

Nope, no anger assumed or felt.

While I agree that consenting adults are free to do as they please, I do find the opinions and reasoning displayed by some respondents interesting.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    In order for it to be choice then it must be up to each individual to decide. When we make rules about what level "commitment" adults need to have towards each other in order to have sex then the commitment itself becomes meaningless. If a young couple decided to save themselves until marriage because of a religious or moral belief then that commitment has a deep and personal meaning to them. If on the other hand society forces them to wait then there is no deeper meaning behind their commitment beyond obeying the rules.

That is why I believe that anything goes in the bedroom. I don't care if its two guys, two girls or a big ole heap of people; if it doesn't effect me then they can do what they want so long as they don't tell me what I have to do.

Top Bottom